~ Chapter Thirty Four ~

~ (y/n)'s POV ~

I held my head dizzily and stumbled back a few steps. I looked up, and met eyes with another person who was also holding their head in pain. My eyes lit up when I realized it was Marlo. I was seeing stars, but I didn't care, I stumbled over and wrapped him in a hug.

"Marlo! Thanks for coming!" I gushed, wiping my tears.

'I promise I'm not gonna cry anymore tonight! I can't make others worry about what's happening in my life...' I thought to myself.

"O-Oh! W-we're glad to be here!" He stammered, melting into the hug.

We stayed there for a few minutes before his brother cleared his throat, "Okay lovebirds, can you take this inside? You're blocking the doorway!" He jokingly stated.

Ms. Takami whacked her son on the back of his head, "Ow! The hell you'd do that for?" He whined, rubbing the back of his head.

"You're being disrespectful, Kei! Let her invite us in, not the other way around!" She scolded in a hushed tone, pinching his ear.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! I get it, I get it, I get it!" He complied, giving into the pain.

She nodded and turned her head over to me, "I'm so sorry dear, my son," She stated, pinching his ear harder, making him whimper, "Is just really excited to meet your father. They both are actually!"

I nervously giggled as I watched Keigo squirm in slight pain, "I-it's fine, really! C-come in!" I stated, opening the door.

I grabbed Marlo's hand and led him inside, where I was surprised to see my entire family lined up from tallest to smallest with big smiles plastered on their faces. I had to cup a hand over my mouth to hold back the urge back to giggle, knowing how stupid this all looked, but dad gave me a murderous glare, that quickly shut me up.

"Welcome to our home, Takamis." My dad greeted, bowing slightly.

"Thank you for having us, Endeavor." She replied professionally, bowing as well.

"It'll be a little while until the food is ready, but please, make yourselves comfortable." He gestured to the rest of the house, and then turned his head to me, "(y/n), could you please give Keigo and Marlo a tour?" He asked, well, I would say he more so ordered me to.

I gulped and quietly nodded, "U-um, yeah! S-sure!" I squeaked, nodding frantically, "Y-you guys can follow me this way!" I stammered, leading them down the hallway.

After we walked a good distance down the hall, I looked back and saw that he sent my siblings back into the kitchen to finish preparing our meal. Once he looked around and saw that we were all a good distance away, he led Ms. Takami into his office and closed the doors behind him. I got a feeling that something suspicious was happening, but decided to think nothing more of it, and continued the tour.

But that's when I realized that I had no idea how to give one in the first place, so this tour would probably suck.

I stopped in the middle of the hall and turned back to face them, "So, um, what would you like to see?" I asked, not knowing what to show first.

The two brothers looked at each other and shrugged, "I personally don't care, the back yard seems interesting enough." Keigo butted in.

I hummed and looked over to Marlo who just nodded, seconding what his brother had offered, "Okay, then the back yard it is!" I cheesily cheered, pointing my finger in the air.

I cringed as I did that, but quickly brushed it off and and showed them the way to the back yard. Once I opened the sliding door, both of their jaws fell to the floor.