Part 1

Jaehee pov

I walk through the coridor after my third period class end. Yes. Now is my time to get a food although it's not lunch yet. What? Food is my life. My life is food. Yeah brat!

But before I could arrive in my lovely canteen, someone accidentally bump into me that makes me fall kiss the ground. Not my lips but my butt. Yeah. My butt got it's first kiss on the ground. I groan since it's really hurt. I look up and saw many girls at there. They all screaming and surrounding one place. Why? I stand up after feel the butt not hurt again and look what is it.

After I saw what is it, I rolled my eyes. Pfft.. It is was the School Heartthrobs. Yeah. 7 boys. The school Heartthrobs. The girls love them, but I'm not. After a few minutes watching them, I turn around and continued my walk to the canteen since I don't have any mood to argue with the girls who just bumped into me. Now,I'm just think about the food. Yes food! Here I come!

...

??? Pov

I feel so uncomfortable when the girls in our school love to surrounded us like there no have any boys in this school. They all screaming and cheering when they saw us, makes me feel annoyed. When I look around, something caught my attention. One girl just walk passed us and go to the canteen like there's nothing happen. Who is she? That's all that I can asked to myself. Yes. She caught my attention although for a minute.

...

Time skip

Jaehee pov

I look around the coridor. Yes, there must be have a girls who surrounded the school heartthrobs again. I sighed. When is this thing end? I'm try to ignore th crowded and walk to my locker since we already finished the last period of the day school. I open it but surprise...

The flour are over me. The girls who just surrounded to the boys look at me and laughed. It's so embarrassing. Who is the person love to do this to me? I took my extra shirt and close the locker hardly make the girls stopped laughed. I gave a glare to them before leave them dumbfounded.

...

??? Pov

I was shocked after saw one girl got flour over her body. Who did this to her? I'm feel pity for her. Before she go away, she close her locker with a loud sound of her locker. She also give a death glare to the girls that surrounded us. I can see how the girls got scare after that. The girl walk faster to the change room with the shirt on her hand.

"She's so scary when she mad..."

"Yeah. But, this thing will never end."

"I don't know why the bullies really hate her that much..."

I can heard the girls talk about her. She's being bullied.

"Hey." Suddenly, one of my friends talk to the girls. The girls got a sparkling eyes after know that my friend was talking to them.
"Since when the girl got bullied?" He asked bravely. Yes. That's my boy! I can see the girls got disappointed because that my friend didn't talk to her for talking about her.

"Well, she's already being bullied for 5 years already from her freshmen until now." But, the girl still answer his question. I look at my other friends. They all got a same expression with me. Mad, sad and pity for the girl that got bullied.

"Why is she being bullied?" Again, he asked. The girls just shrugged their shoulder.

"It's all of sudden." The girl said. We all sighed.

"Thanks!" My friend said. The girls so happy because they talk with him. Well, his name was Park Jeongseong, the most handsome and rich guy in our school. His father have his own restaurant at Seoul. That's why he've been a school heartthrob.

Me and my friends walk out together from the school building and walk to our practice spot. Today we have a soccer practice. So we need to get a change into another clothe which is soccer clothe. We walk together to the change room. The girls that surrounded us waited for us at the field.

After a few minutes, we walk out from the change room and stay for a while because we need to wait for another. While we were talking about something, suddenly my eyes caught a familiar figure that just walk out from female change room. There she is. The girl who we were pity on. She's already change into a sport shirt of our school. I was too stunned to speak after see her. She looks suit on it with her hair long hair fall on her shoulder didn't tie it. She stopped at her spot after her eyes landed on us who was waiting infront of the male change room.

"Hi!" Sunoo greeted the girl friendly. Kim Sunoo being a school heartthrob because of his cheerful side also a handsome face that he got. Also cute side that he have. He walk towards the girl. The girl just stand at there with no expression on her face. Also the cold looks she gave to Sunoo. But, Sunoo didn't scare of her.
"Don't look at me like that. You know, that was scare right?" Sunoo said while pouting to her. But, yeah, she just give a none expression on her face. How can she stand being a cold as ice?

"Stay away from me." That's all what the girl said coldly before walked pssed Sunoo also passed us. We all look at her before look at each other.

"She's so arrogant!" Sunoo said annoyence after saw her behaviour.

"You should know what happen to her just now, hyung." Niki, the younger of our group said. Niki is the school heartthrob because he is foreigner. Yes. He is from Japan. And he moved here because he wants to. Sunoo look at him with 'i am disgusted' face. We laughed.

"We should go now." One of my other friends said since we all already here. We nodded before walk out together from there.