Part 37

Jaehee pov

Well now. I'm walking through the dark streets by my own. Yeah. Since I don't want to take a bus also didn't want to go home yet. Because I was thinking about Jay oppa. Yeah. He avoiding me that makes me sad. Why he's avoiding me? Why? Huhuhu. It's really sad. Well, it's already night today.

While I'm walking down the streets with my thoughts, suddenly someone grab my wrist and pull me to turn around. I saw the man around 30 was smirking at me.

"Hey, babygirl! Why are you alone here?" He asked me with his drunk plus flirty voice. Oh my. That I've been disturbing by this guy in this night.

"Let me go!" I said while yanked his hand from my wrist. But, he was too much stronger than me.

"Wow! Aggressive! Well, I bet that you more aggressive at the bed, babygirl." Oh my gard. DUDE! What did he said? Is he crazy? Ahhhhhh... I already wants to go home right now. I look around but I can say that just we two at here alone at the dark street. This is all my fault. I look at the man before got an idea. I punch his stomach and also don't forget to kick his ball. He let my wrist go and without wasting my time, I quickly run away from that man with proud face.

"Yah! You slutty girl!" He started chase me. I just laughed because that I finally can run away from that bastard guy. But, unlucky me, I tripped on the the rock that makes me fall on the ground. Ouch. I look at my hands. It's bleeding because it's first fall on the ground and also my knee. It's really hurt.

"Did the slutty girl got tripped? Poor thing!" The man said while laughing evilly before he pulled my hair harshly. I scream plus winched at the same time. He pull me to stand up from my seat.

"This is what you got after punch me and kick my ball." He said and kick my stomach that makes me stumble and fall on the ground. His hand still on my hair that makes my head was up looking at him. I winched in pain. Now, I really wanna go home right now. My eyes started tear up. He kneel infront of me.

" Why are you crying, baby? Did it's hurt?" He asked phsycoly. I just glare at him. He caress my cheeks.

"Aigoo.. You have smooth skin that really fun to have a taste on it." He lean on my neck. I started to cry silently. I want to push him but I can't because I'm too weak right now. I can feel his hot breath on my neck that makes my tears started to fall more. I close my eyes

But, after a minute, I lay on the ground. I open my eyes when just see the man already fall on the ground.

"Jaehee!" I look up and saw Jay oppa approached me with his worry face.

"O-oppa..." That's all that I can say cause I'm crying right now. He pulled me into his hugged and patted my back.

"It's okey. I'm here now." He said makes me calm down a little.

"You.... Who are you?" The man asked angrily to Jay oppa. Jay oppa just look at him coldly.

"I'm his boyfriend." I look at him with wide eyes. Did he just tell that man he is my boyfriend?

"Wow. Hero, trying to save his heroine. Impressive!" He said makes me look at him disgustingly. Jay oppa just ignore him and help me to stand up. But, he suddenly get a punch by the man that makes him fall on the ground.

"Oppa!" I scream his name.

...

Jay pov

I wipe the blood that out from my lips. I look at Jaehee as she scream my name. I can see how scare she was. It's make me more stronger than before. I quickly stand up and start to fighting with the man until he falls on the ground.

"Please, leave me alone! I promise, I won't disturb you guys again!" The man said scarely to me when I was about to punch him again. He let him go.

"Go now! Before I crash your face." I said makes him run away from here. After he gone from our sight, I quickly turn to Jaehee who was standing there silently. I walk towards her. Before she could fall on the ground, I quickly catch her. She crying again.
She really scare about that. I hug her.

"Shhh... I'm here. You already safe." I whispered softly to her.

"Sorry... I-if you not helping me, y-you must don't have a wound right now."She said while crying. Is she worry about me? I patted her back to comfort her. After a few minutes, she calm down. I pulled away.

" Let's go home, okey? "I said. She nodded. I help her to stand up. I saw her knees were bleeding.

" Are you tripped? "I asked.

" How did you know? "She asked.

" I can see it. "I said. I kneel down infront her. I can tell that she was confuse right now." Get on now. "I said to her.

"Are you serious?"She asked.

" Yes I am. "After afew seconds, she was on my back. I slowly stand up. She hugged my neck and my hand on her thights." Hold tight."I said. She nodded. We started to walk.

While we walking, it's just a silence now. It feels awkward for us and suddenly...

"oppa, why did you avoid me?" She suddenly asked. I don't know how to answer the question. Yeah. Because... Hmm...

"It's nothing." I said.

"What? You don't have any reason about why you avoiding me?" I ahve my reason okey.

"We're finally home." I said when we arrived infront of our house. She stopped from asking me that kind of question.