Part 19

Wow... I can't believe that I've already got many views. Thank you for supporting me! Let's go continue the story.

..........

The next day...

Author pov

Jaehee walk to the main door but stopped when someone call her name.

"Jaehee, have a breakfast with us." She look at Jay who was waiting for her i front of the dining room door.

"I'll eat a breakfast at the cafe later." She answer it.

"Naur. Come on! Eat with us!" Jake that appear from the door and said to her. She sighed. Finally, she agreed. She walk to them. Jay put his arm on her shoulder and walk in together.

"Good morning, noona!" Niki greeted her. She just nodded and sit beside him and Heeseung. She look at Heeseung. He didn't look at her. He just eat his breakfast.

"Did I'm so handsome that makes you didn't want to look away from me?" He suddenly asked her make her look at him disgustingly. Heeseung laughed after see that face.

Without they knowing, someone is watching them in jealousy.

...

Time skip

Jaehee walk to her class since she have a music class. And she know that she will having a same class with Jungwon, Heeseung and Jake. They told her yesterday. She walk into the music class and saw that the class starting been full of the students. She also see the three guys were sitting at the back and waving at her. But, she decide to sit far away from them because of the eyes of the girls who keep giving her glares.

...

Heeseung pov

I just watch Jaehee who was walking to the seat that far from us. I look around the class and can see the glares are given to her.

"Poor Jaehee." Jake said. I just nodded. After a few minutes, the teacher walk in and we greeted him.

"Before we started the class, I want someone to have their performance infront the class. Can one of you guys being a voluteer for this?" The teacher asked. I look around. But, no one put their hand raise up. So, wanted to do the performance but got stopped after someone yelled make everyone in the class gasped.

"Me!" We look at Jaehee who was raise her hand confidentially. Are she serious about this? I look at Jake and Jungwon who also shocked by that.

"Miss Jaehee. You finally increase your confident after last day." She just nodded and smile. I can't believe that she will do the performance.

"So what are you going to do for this performance?" The teacher asked her. Everyone eyes are land on her. Suddenly, I can see her nervous come.

"I-i will sing." She said. The teacher clapped his hand.

"Show it now!" The teacher said. She walk to the front beside the teacher. She told what song that she will sing to us. She use her phone to the speaker and started to on the song.

After she finish sing, we were got stun by her sing. Her voice so angelic and she can control the note of her voice while singing. Her voice make my heart melt for a moment. She smile happily after that. I can feel that I'm smiling too after saw her smile.

"Wow! I can't believe that you really have a great voice, Miss Jaehee!" The teacher give her a clap along us. She bowed and saying thank you before she sit to her seat.

"I can't believe that she can sing." Jake said to me. I just nodded. I look at Jungwon. He was staring at Jaehee that was smiling while listening to the teacher who was talking infront of the class. Is he still like her?

...

Time skip

Jaehee pov

I walk out from the music class and something caught my attention. It's Jungwon and another girl. Who is she? And why are they hugging? WAIT- DID THE GIRL JUST KISS HIS CHEEKS?! Oh my. Who is she? What are they relationship? Am I jealous? AGHHHH. I should eat lunch right now. Huh.

I'm quickly walk away from that place. I don't know. My hurt feel hurt after seeing that thing.

...

Jake pov

I just watch Jaehee who walk away from where Jungwon and his girlfriend were hugging right now. Why her face look so stress just now? Is she jealous after seeing Jungwon and his girlfriend hugging? Is she like him? I'm feel anxious after seeing that. Because what?

I like her. No, I love her. I love her so much. Since we at the highschool. I love her. Although we moved and she moved. I can't still move on from her. Her coldness and sometime the caring side, it's makes me more like her. How can I see if she ended like Jungwon? There will be no for me to get her.