Part 9

1 week later..

Jaehee pov

I am on my way to th library since I have to study for examination next week. When about to walk in, I bumped into someone that makes me stumble and fall. I groaned because the someone bumped into me so hard.  I look up to see who is the person that I bumped. My eyebrows lifted after see one girl was glaring at me sharply.
I didn't scare with her glare. I stand up straightly infront of her and sweep away the dusted on my butt. I look at her with one eyebrow lifted.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face? Oh. It's pretty? Thank you! I have to go first! Bye!" I said sarcastically. I was about to walk away when suddenly she grab my wrist make me turn to her. I look at her confusely. She smirked on me. Is she phsyco? Suddenly feel shiver all over my body.

"What are you smirking for?" I asked confidently. She smirked widely. It looks like joker, i guess.

"So you are Park Jaehee?" She asked suddenly. I frowned. I even don't know who is she and her name as well.

"How do you know my name?" She look at my nametag after I asked her. I quickly close the nametag with my hand. I look at her with frowned.
"What do you want?" I asked since she looks like want something. She smile widely after that and let my wrist go. I look at her confusely. How can she changed into an innocent one? She put her hand infront of me wanted to me shake it.

"Hi, my name is Wonyoung. I wanna be friend with you!"The girl who named Wonyoung said friendly makes me gasped. Wonyoung? Jung Wonyoung? The most popular girl beside the queenbee.

"W-what??" I asked her confusely. She sighed and smile back before she grab my shoulder.

"Park Jaehee. I wanna be friend with you. Can I be your first girl bestfriend?" She look so sincerely. I look into her eyes. I don't know. I feel like kinda happy after heard what she said. The most popular girl wanted to be my friend. But, isn't it impossible.

" Ummm... "I'm not sure to answer what.

"Please?" She look at me with her puppy eyes. After a few seconds, I can't hold it anymore. I smile and nodded. She smile widely after that and hugged me.

"Thank you for giving me a chance, Jaehee! I will be your the most bestfriend ever that you never have before." She said makes my stomach having flying butterflies in there. It's not what you think about. It's just I'm so happy because I got a girl bestfriend for the first time after my father's death. Yeah. After father's death, I didn't want to be someone bestfriend because I know that I will make them suffer because they always been bullied by the queenbee. So i don't want they also end being like me.

"Where are you going? Are you going to study at here?Can I joing you?" She asked me repeatedly makes me chuckled.

"Sure. Why not?" I said. She jumped happily. I just chuckled after saw that.
I finally get a new friend which is a same gender with me. Not a boy. Yes. It's girl. It will be more comfortable, i guess saur...

...

Author pov

Without Jaehee's knowing, someone have been watch what they doing just now.

"Why Wonyoung also wants to be her friend? What's wrong with them?" the person asked at self before walk away.

...

It's been hours since Jaehee really didn't want to go back to her class and still focused on her study. While Wonyoung, who was sitting infront of her just staring at her deeply. She admiring her friend creature. She didn't believe that she finally became her friend since she really want to be her friend. But, the girl just being cold to all people included her.

"Stop staring at me like that. You make me uncomfortable." Jaehee suddenly spoke out makes Wonyoung snapped from her thoughts. She laughed awkwardly before sat straightly on her seat.

"Jaehee, are you not bored for studying than 1 hour?" Wonyoung asked.

"Why? Are you bored now?" Jaehee asked while looking at the girl. She nodded and pouted. Then, Wonyoung thought she will continued with her study when she suddenly close her book and stand up from her seat.

"Let's go then!" Jaehee said and leaving her dumbfounded before she snapped again.

"Wait for me!" Wonyoung stand up from her seat and quickly chase Jaehee who was already leave her far away.

...

They walked together through the coridor. The all students who saw them started to whispere to each other. Well, it's new gossip now. Jaehee just ignored it while Wonyoung look at them confusely.

"Why they all whispered to each other?" She whispered to Jaehee who was busy reading a book while walking.

"Well, you know that well." She said before just walk without looking at Wonyoung. Wonyoung just remember. Yeah. She is a famous girl in this school. Of course the whispered to each other talking about them. Yep. Since Jaehee is the coldness girl in this school and Wonyoung is the most famous girl in this school. Yeah. It can make a big sense then. Wonyoung also ignored it.