Part 6

Heeseung pov

My hyung told me to buy a dinner at the near restaurant. I don't know why he can't buy it for himself. I walk into the restaurant that not far from my house and take a seat beside the table that have been sit by two people which is a little girl and older girl that her back was facing me.

"I wanna egg!" i can heard the little girl said.

"You want egg? Ok wait! Aunty! Give me three eggs boiled, please! The older said to the owner. Wait. I think I have heard her voice before. Why it's sound familiar? I decide to look the little girl who was sit facing me. Her eyes, nose and lips. It's kinda same like... Park Jaehee? I look at the older girl who was back facing me.

"Jaehee unnie, when mama go home?" The little girl asked to her sister. Jaehee unnie? That is mean the older girl was Jaehee. Park Jaehee. I stand up from my sit and approached the girls. I stop beside their table. The girls stop from talking before look up to me. I smiled.

...

Jaehee pov

Oh my. Isn't this one of our school heartthrob? What is he doing at here? I look at him blankly. He just smile.

"Are you gonna stand at there and smile like a crazy person?" I asked sarcastically to him. He laughed before pulled the chair and sit beside me.

"Hi! My name is Lee Heeseung. I am one of your unnie friend." Heeseung talked to my little sister. But, the little sister just look at him weirdly.

"Unnie told me before that she don't have any friends in that school." I look at my little sister with a wide eyes. Heeseung laughed after heard what Hana said to him. He look at me. But, I can see his eyes telling me 'poor you'. I rolled my eyes make him laughed again.

"Are you guys come here alone? "He asked. I nodded.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm all alone." He pouted. I give him 'I am disgusting' look. He laughed again. After a few minutes, our food have been serving. I put a food on my sister plate before I put it on mine. I look at Heeseung who was staring at me while smiling. It's make me flutter a little because his smile was too beautiful.

"A-are you just watch u-us eating?" I asked him while put the food on my plate. Why am I stuttering? He chuckled.

"I like to seeing you blushed like this!" His complitment make me look at him with one eyebrow lifted. Before I could reply, his food already being serve and he took it. It's just in the plastic.

"Are you not going to eat it here?" I asked it curiously. He smile and shook his head.

"My older brother are waiting for me now. So, I have to go back. But, if you want me to accompany you guys, I can wait here until you done." He said sincerely. I want to... But, I thought his brother is more important right now.

"No. You can go back now." I said while give him a small smile. He look at me with surprise. Maybe because he never seen me smile before.

...

Heeseung pov

I was stunned to speak after seeing her smile. Is she an angel? Because she looks like one. I slowly smile back before stand up from my seat.

"If that's okey, I'll be going now." She nodded and give a smile again which is makes me the most happier guy in this world because can make one of the most cold girl in my school smile. I bid her a goodbye before walk out from the restaurant. I take a glance for the last time at the restaurant and walk home. I smile everytime how she smile at me. She so beautiful. I hope that I can see her smile like that again.

...

The next day

Jaehee pov

As always, I'm taking a shower also doing my morning routine and get ready for school. Today I woke up feeling fresh and not like before. I also do that for my little sister since my mother already go to her work. Yeah. She is getting busier than before. After getting ready and eat the breakfast, we two walk out from the house together. We were about to walk when someone calling our name.

"Jaehee! Hana! Wait for me!" We turn around and saw Sunoo was running to us. He stop infront of us.

"Good morning, Sunoo!" I greet him with a smile make him surprise. He look at me with unbelievable look. Suddenly, he cupped my cheeks.

"Jaehee, is that you?" He said before turn my head side to side. I slap his hands before said.

"Yes!" I rolled my eyes before turn to leave him together with Hana.

"Yah!" Sunoo chase us make me and Hana laughed because we were runiing away from him. We don't care about the neighbours who look at us weirdly. As long as I'm happy, Hana happy and Sunoo happy.

...

Time skip

Sunoo send me until infront of my class. My classmate look at we weirdly since it's first time to see me talk with people normally. Like I'm bid a goodbye to Sunoo. As I'm in the class, I look down at my feet and walk to my table and sit on my seat. I put my bag beside my table and suddenly someone knocked the table. I gasped after see who it is. It's Yang Jungwon.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked him with nervously. He laughed.

"Don't be nervous. I'm just come here to visit you. That's all." He said make my classmate gasped after heard that.

"What is their relationship?"

"I'm so jealous!"

"How can a girl like Jaehee can be friend with him?"

"I heard that she and Jake hugging yesterday."

One thing that I heard before I look at Jungwon who was standing infront of me. He smile.

"Okey then. Sit here." I tapped at the seat beside me that no one sit because they don't like me. Yeah. His smile getting wide before he pulled a seat beside me and sit it. He put his chin on his palm and started staring at me. I look at him nervously.

"W-what are you looking at?" I asked nervously.

"I look at the most beautiful creature in the world." He said make my classmate again, gasped. I look at him unbelievable.