Part 4

Jay pov

I walk towards them.

"Yah! Park Aeri!" I shouted her name makes her shocked included her girls. They look at me unbelievable.

"J-jay... W-what are you doing here?" She suddenly stuttering while talking to me. I look at the girls also her. They all look down because got nervous. I look at Jaehee who was already wet by milk on her head. And I can see her face that wanna asked for help. It's feel something different on me. I look back at Aeri with her friends.

"I should be the one who ask you that question. What are you doing here? With her?" I asked and point my index finger to Jaehee. I can saw Jaehee look on her feet. It's my first time seeing her like that. Because whenever I see her, she will give a death glare to other people who passed her or cold look. But, this time it's different.

"Er... W-we just having fun." Aeri answer my question that makes my eyebrow lifted.

"Having fun? By bully her?" I asked again but this time with my cold tone. They all started to look down. I can feel they are now scare of me. "Go before I crash your face to the tree at here." I said. The girls started run away fastly after I'm saying that. I look at Jaehee. I look at her with soft look. I approached her but she suddenly raise her hand and said...

"Don't come closer." I ignore it. Take out my handkerchief from my pocket and sit beside her. I wipe her face that have been wet by the milk. She still hang down her face from facing me. I sighed. I touch her chin before pulled it for facing me. I shocked after seeing her tears forming on her eyes.

She yanked my hand and wipe her tears with her hands. She stand up and wanted to walk away. But, I grab her hand before that and pull her to sit back on the bench.

"Where do you think you are going?" I said before again I'm doing my works by wipe her face. But, suddenly, her tears started fall down on her cheeks. I feel guilty for her.

"Why are you being kind to me?" She asked me while sobbing. Her hands didn't stop from wiping her tears. But, she wipe it roughly that makes me stop her by grab her hands. She then look at me. I smile to her.

"Just let it out. It doesn't mean when you cry you are weak. It's because you are stronger than anyone. Be strong okey?" I said. I rubbed her hair softly. Again, slowly she sobbing again. I rubbed her hair and patted her back softly.

...

??? Pov

I was looking for Jay since he didn't in the canteen with us because he need a fresh air. But, I stopped at my spot when I saw Jay walk into the building with someone beside him. Jaehee? Why are they coming together?

"Yow, Jake!" He greeted me with a smile. I greet him back but my eyes still on Jaehee. She's got wet on her head and her eyes are puffy right now.

"What happen?" I asked Jay. He sighed. I shocked that he rubbed her hair.

"She's got bullied by Aeri and the gang." After heard that, I'm feeling mad.

"What? Why? She is innocent! Why does they have to bully her?" I asked angrily.

"Calm down, bro.I already handle it. Don't worry." Jay said while patted my shoulder. I look at Jaehee who was hanging her head down.

"Hey, Jaehee! Are you feeling okey now? And do you have an extra uniform?" I asked her softly. She look at me. Her eyes are puffy. I feel pity. I look at Jay and Jay nodded before I look at her back. She shook her head and hang her head down back. I sighed. I really wanted to hug her. But, maybe she will be mad at me. Should I ask her?

"Uh... Do you want a hug?" I asked nervously. She look up.

"Is it okey?" She asked with her low voice. I chuckled. She just... Too cute, i think.

"Ofcourse!" I said. I spread my arms. She look at me and Jay twice before she walk slowly into my arms. I hugged her small body. Oh my! I just hug her right now! Her body was too small and warm. I put my chin on her head since she is a little shortie than me. I can feel her hands slowly wrapping my waist. I just smile. I look at Jay. I can see a jealousy from his eyes. I just ignore it since it's comfortable hugging the girl.

After a few minutes, we pulled away. I look down at her. Again, she hang her head down.

"Sorry.." She said with her low voice. I just shook my head before patting her head.

"If you wanna have a talk with someone, you can just come to me okey?" I asked her. This time she didn't said something to me coldly like before she do to my another members. This time she nodded that makes me smile. I look at the Jay. Jay approached us.

"Me too!" Jay interrupt us makes me and Jaehee look at him. Jaehee just nodded that also makes Jay smile widely.

"Well, you should get to change now. I can smell a smelly milk right now!" I tease her. She smell herself.

"Yeah.. I think saur..." She said blankly make me and Jay laughed awkwardly. Yes. It still awkward although we're finally get along.