Part 38

Heeseung pov

I was eating my ramyeon in the living room since I was hungry right now. I know it's already night. But, I'm hungry. I can't say no to my stomach.

While I'm eating, I look at the main door when suddenly someone open it and revealed Jay with Jaehee on his back. It's shock for me. I leave my ramyeon on the table and approached them.

"What happen?" I asked when Jay put her down. I was worry right now, because see Jay face who was bruise right now, also Jaehee who was in wound.

"Are you guys are fighting?" I asked.

"What? No." Jaehee and Jay answer it at the same time. I look at them with my one eyebrow lifted. I look at Jaehee's hands also her knees.

"Are you tripped?" I asked her. She look at me surprise.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"The wounds are the answer." I said and take her hands to check on the wound.

"Hmmm. I'll go to my room first." Jay said before leaving me and Jaehee alone.

"Let's go to my room. I'll treat your wound." I said. She just nodded and follow me. Oh yeah. I'm not forgot my ramyeon. I bring it along.

...

Time skip

I'm treating Jaehee's wound. She was sitting on my bed while I'm sitting on the floor cuz I'm treating her knees. I can feel she was staring at me. But, I ignore it. I just finish treat her last wound on the knee. After that, I look at her face. Her eyes are puffy. I patted her hair.

"Can you tell me what happen just now?" She nodded. I sit beside her after I put the first aid in my bathroom back. She started to tell about what happen just now. I was mad after heard that. I patted her back when she started crying again. I feel sad after seeing her like this. She always get into troubles. And now more troubles that she got.

"You should take a rest now. You must be tired right?" I said to her. She nodded. She was about to stand up but suddenly when I pull her back on my bed and let her lay on my bed.
She look at me confusely.

"Just sleep here. I bet that you're really tired to go to your room. So when you are here, I can take care of you." I said while looking at her face then makes a eyecontact with her. She look away after that and I can see how blushed she was. So cute!

...

I'm still can't sleep since I'm really have a trouble in sleep. I look at Jaehee who was sleeping peacefully beside me. I smile after seeing how innocent she was while sleeping. Also smoll. After a few minutes, she frowned. I look at her confuse.

"Mama..." She call her mother? I just watch her.

"Mama...," She call her mother again. This time she's breathing heavily and her forehead started to sweat. I've got worry. I shake her shoulder to make her woke up. But, she didn't she still frowned and her head was side to side while calling her mother. Without wasting my time, I pulled her into my hugged. I rubbed her hair and sweet talk to her to make her comfort. After a few minutes, she calm down back. I look down at her face that was on my chest. She open her eyes. She look up just to see me. But, she started to cry. She hugged my waist and cry on my chest. I just keep on patted her head and back. After she calm down, she pull away.

"Sorry..." That's only the thing that she can said to me.

"It's okey. Can you tell me what happen in your dream?" I asked her. She telling me her dream. She see her mom trying to kill herself beside the cliff. That's why she's got scare and cry just now. She scare that would be might happen. And she worry about her mother and little sister right now. I just patted her back and head to release the burden. I feel sorry for her.

"Sleep back, okey? Don't worry about it. It's just a dream." I said softly. She nodded. She hugged my waist and put her face on my chest.

"I love this warm hug." She said that makes me smile. I hug her back and rubbed her hair until I can heard the snores. I chuckled after see her sleep face. It's cute. Finally, after a few minutes, my eyes started getting heavier and I join her into the dreamland. Maybe, i need her to help me sleep since I can't sleep early because I have insomnia. Yeah.

........

Well, Hi guys! I bet that you guys knew who was the guy that know Jaehee and Jungwon. Yeah. So yeah. Hahahaha. Well, this is will be short but I hope you guys enjoy this story... And I'm running out from my idea now... I don't have any idea now.. What should I do? Should I kick my ass goodbye? Ehhh...

Hehehhe... Okey that's all. Just wait for the part 39 tomorrow. Yeah. It's already... Hmmm. 3 parts already I wrote today. Am I right? Yeah. Maybe. Tomorrow.... It will be more than 3.hope soo... Gagagga. Okey see you later... Many many many saranghae... Jaeranghae😂😘🤣❤️

Welll, I'm so jealous with other Engenes that can come to their concert

Welll, I'm so jealous with other Engenes that can come to their concert. I am sad cat here😢😂don't mind me. Ehek. That's alll. Bye from now on!!!