Part 7

Author pov

Jaehee walk to the canteen. Suddenly someone call her from behind. She turn and saw Niki was running to him. Yes. When everywhere she go, there will be someone, or can say one of the heartthrob will running into her. She don't know why they like to talk with her. The quiet also cold person. She wait until he stopped infront of her. She just look at the boy who was panting infront of her.

"Let's eat together!" He said before cling his arm to her arms. Jaehee just follow where the younger go. They walk in the canteen and walk towards to where have 6 boys were. The boys look at her and smile.

"Hi, Jaehee!" Sunoo stand up from his seat and pulled her arm away from Niki's and pulled her to sit beside him. Now she is between Sunoo and Sunghoon.

"Hi." Sunghoon greet her with a smile. Jaehee just nodded. She still feel awkward around them. She looks around her and she can see the eyes were looking at her and gave her a death glare. Jaehee look at her feet since she so scare about that. Jungwon notice it. Since he was sitting infront of her, he knocked the table infront of her makes her look up and met his eyes. Jungwon smile.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked friendly. Jaehee look at the boys before said.

"What that usually you eat?" She asked. They all smile and look each other, discuss about the food that they wanna order.

"I will eat sandwich because I'm on diet. Do you want it too?" Sunoo suddenly asked her.

"If you say so, sure." Jaehee said and smile. The other boys gasped after seeing her smile except, Sunoo and Heeseung. They two look so happy after see my smile again.

"You should smile often. You're really pretty when you smile." Jake said makes Jaehee blushed.

"Aigoo. Noona is blushing now! So cute!" Niki said to her. Jaehee just give him a glare before inhale her breath deeply before exhale slowly. She look at them.

"When you guys take the food? Or I wi-" Jungwon and Jay quickly stand up from their seat and walk to the counter to take their foods.

Jaehee and the boys talking to each other about their stories. They look so happy after seeing Jaehee laughed along with them because this is the first time to see her happy.

...

Time skip

Jaehee walk to her class before someone call her, again. She turn around and just to see Sunghoon approaching her. The girls at the coridor were watching them while whispering. Now new humour is coming.

"Wae?" Jaehee asked without smiling. Yeah. Just to avoid a humour. Sunghoon smile when he stopped infront of her.

"We will send you home after school." He said while his hands on his pockets. Jaehee look at him with her eyebrows raise.

"What? What should you?" She asked. Sunghoon chuckled.

"Just wanna know where is your home." He said. Jaehee rolled her eyes.

"I will go home by myself today." Jaehee replied coldly before walk into the class. Sunghoon just smile. In his mind, although she reject him, he will always make sure that she will never reject him after school.

...

Time skip

Jaehee pov

I walk out from the school building with my backpack on the shoulder. I surprise when saw the 7 school heartthrob were standing infront of the gate. Oh my. Why should I do? Should I just ignore them? I remember what Sunghoon said just now before class started. He said that they will send me to my house. But, I don't want they know my address. What should I do?

I look around the school before see there have another door. I smirked before walk faster to the door that I saw.

...

Jake pov

We were talking to each other while waiting for Jaehee. After a few hours, we didn't see where she is. Is she home early? I look at the other members. They also upset because of waiting for so long but the girl isn't come yet.

"Where is she? It's been 3 hours we're waiting for her!" Sunoo said frustrated.

"I don't know. Isn't you tell her about this?" Jay asked Sunghoon. Sunghoon nodded.

"I already said that we will send her back home since we all want to know her address." He said. We all sighed after that.

"But... I know where is her house." Suddenly Sunoo speak up make us look at him. He was smiling like a crazy dude.

...

Jaehee pov

I've already change into my comfortable clothe. I walk out from my room and go down to downstairs just to see my mother was making a dinner for us while Hana was playing with her toys on the couch. I'm approached her and give a peck on her cheeks before help my mother serving a food.

"I heard that you have a friend. Who is he?" My mother suddenly asked makes me look at her. She was smiling. I look away.

"I-it's nobody, mama. J-just ignore it. You know right... T-the kids." I said stuttering. Why I'm stuttering? I don't know. I put two plate on my table.

Where is my father? I forgot to tell you guys about this. Well, my father already gone because got into a big accident which is that have take many than 4 souls included my father at 2018. Now, he leaving us. My mother suddenly got news that she have pregnant when at 2019. That time I was 15. We both moved here and starting a new life. That's all the story about me.

She laughed because how stuttering I am.

"Why are you stuttering? I just asking you about a friend. Not a boyfriend!" She said and laughed. I just scratch my nape before continued my work.

...

We ate peacefully before the bell rang broke the silence.

"Who is that?" My mother asked. I shrugged my shoulder. It's already 7 p.m. But, why there still have a visiter come at this night?

"I'll open it." I said to her makes her nodded. I stand up from my seat and wash my hand before walk to the door. I look through the small hole from the door and saw the most thing that I don't want to see right now.