Part 21

The next day...

Jaehee pov

I open my eyes and feeling not well since yesterday I'm sobbing not crying so hard. Hehehe. Aghh.. And my head are hurt. Maybe I should eat some medicine that my mother give before going here. I took the medicine from my drawer and look at the lamp table. Ugh... I just remember that yesterday I don't bring a ny water in my room. I usually bring it in my room. But, yesterday... Hmmm...

I stand up slowly from my bed. But, my head really hurts right now. I groaned a little while massage my forehead. After the pain gone a little, I walk to the door and open it. Oh yeah. The house was really silence. It's because today is the day of classes. But I can't go since I didn't feeling well, yeah you know about that. I also didn't tell them that I not coming to the university so they didn't know about this ehek.

I walk to the kitchen at the downstair. I look around. No one is here. Huhu.. Home... Alone... Yeah... I take the glass and started to take a water. I open my medicine and started swallowed it and drink the water. Yuks. It's really bitter and the taste is medicine, of course. Ugh. I will never eat this medicine again. I was about to put the glass on the sink when suddenly I heard the main door open. I wash the glass and put it back. I walk out from the kitchen and see Jay that was got home.

"Jaehee? Why are you here? Isn't you have a class?" He asked me softly after seeing me. I shook my head.

"Are you okey? You look pale." He said worriedly while approached me.

"It's a little headache." I said and massage my forehead. He sighed. He took my hand and he looks so shook.

"Jaehee,you have a fever, you know?!" He sound really worry also mad.

"Am I?" I asked. I didn't know that I have a fever because I can't feel the hot on my body. Yeah. He sighed. He pull me to the sofa and lay me on it.

"Don't go anywhere. Just stay here." He said before gone to his room maybe. After a few minutes, he come with a blanket on his hand. He put it on my body and tugged it.

"Rest. I'll take care of you." After I heard what he said, it's suddenly makes my heart beating faster. Why it's beating faster? Is I'm falling to him? Wait-what? He walk to the kitchen. Maybe wants to cook some for me. Hehehe. I quickly close my eyes. I can feel how heavy my eyelids after that and started drift into my dreamland.

...

Jay pov

I walk out from the kicthen with a bowled of porridge on my hand. I saw Jaehee already sleep. I put the bowl on the coffee table infront of the sofa and kneel beside Jaehee who was sleeping peacefully. Oh my, how can you born this girl into a really pretty creature in this world although she was sleeping right now? I asked to myself. I staring at her. I look at her eyes, nose, cheeks and end to her lips. I can see that her lips is soft and fluffy. I sighed.

Actually, I like her since highschool, since we're first time meet her. But I know that all members also like her. So I don't get any chance for that since they really love this girl. Because she is more different than other girls. I know, although Jungwon have a girlfriend, he also still like Jaehee. I staring at Jaehee for a long time until she suddenly breathing heavily. I look at her that frowned. I bet she was in nightmare.

"Papa... Papa..." She call someone that makes me softer look at her. She was in nightmare about her papa. I feel pity for her. I heard the story about her father from her mother.

"Papa... Don't leave me... I can't leave without you.... Papa... I miss you..." She started sobbed although her eyes still close. I sit on the edge of the sofa. I quickly pull her into hug.

"Shh... Jaehee... I'm here." I said and kiss her head. She was sobbing on my chest... She also hold my shirt tightly. I patted her hair and back softly until she comforted. I put her slowly back on the sofa. She sleep peacefully. Her tears still falling down. I wipe it with my hands. I kiss her forehead for the last time before decide to stand up. But, got stop when suddenly...

"Don't leave me." I feel her hand hold my hand. I look at her. Her eyes was open. I sit on the floor and face her. She close her eyes back. I rubbed my thumb to her back hand until she sleep again. I can feel her hot breath to my face.

...

Time skip

Author pov

The boys got home after the period of classes finished this day. They got news that Jaehee is sick from Jay. When they walk in, they saw Jay and Jaehee who were sleeping on the sofa. It's not like you thinking. Jay just sit on the floor while his head lay on the sofa and Jaehee just lay on the sofa. But, what caught their attention is, their interwine hand. They feel so jealous after seeing that. They all try to ignore it by going to their own room and change into comfortable clothe.