Part 20

Jaehee pov

I was sitting on the bench beside the field. Yes. At the university have a big field. I watch Niki who was practicing a soccer with his friends. He didn't notice me until...

"WATCH OUT!" Someone scream. Before I could look up, I feel something hard hit me on the head makes my head to lean on the bench. I hissed because of the pain. That ball was really hard. Ouch. I touch my head.

"Noona!" I heard Niki scream and he footsteps to me. He now sit beside me and looking at me.

"Are you okey, noona? My gosh! Your forehead are red now! Wait-Blood!" He said which makes me surprise. I feel something liquid fall down from my nose. I touch it and look at it. I surprise it was blood. I quickly put my head up so the blood didn't fall down to my clothe.

...

Jungwon pov

I walk out from the school building with my girlfriend, Ara when suddenly I saw there are crowded full of the students beside the field. What happen? Should I take a look? I was about to walk at there when suddenly Ara pulled my hand.

"Where are you going? Don't leave me alone." Ara whined. I look at her and it be softer when saw she's pouting. I patted her head before said.

"I just wanna take a look what happen at there. I'll never leaving you alone." I said while smiling. She still pouted. I chuckled.

"Aigoo. You look like duck right now." I said and got hit by her. We both laughed. I look at the crowded before look at Ara back. So, I decide to ignore the crowded.

"Let' s go?" I held my hand out. She smile and take my hand,interwined it. We both leaving that place together.

...

Time skip
At home

I'm sitting on the sofa while scrolled down my phone. What am I doing right now? Watching photos that have been taken by me and other members. Also my dog, Maeumi. Hehehe. While I was watching them, the main door suddenly open and reveal Niki and Jaehee who were just got home. I confuse after seeing Niki who was holding Jaehee's shoulder just like defending her from fall. Is she okey? Her face also pale after all. I stand up from my seat to greet them.

"Welcome home!" I approached them.

"Jungwon hyung, can you help me send Jaehee noona to her room? I have something to do." Niki said to me.

"Yah! I already said that I can go to my room by myself." Jaehee said while pouting. Niki shook his head.

"I'm scare that you're gonna faint before you could arrive in your room." Again, Jaehee pouted. I just smile after watch her cuteness.

"It's okey, Niki. I will take care pf her." I interrupt their talking.

"Thanks, hyung!" Niki said and she pushed his noona softly to me. After that, he walk out back from the house. I look at Jaehee. She was glaring at him until his sight gone. It makes me shook my head. She suddenly turn around.

"I can go by myself. You can just go back to your room... Or do something that you just do." Jaehee said and was about to walk away when I'm grab her wrist. She turn around and frowned. I smile.

"I already promise to Niki to take care of you. So I can't say no to him. I need to take care of you." I said. She sighed.

"I' not a kid at all." She said and pouted. I chuckled and pinched her duckly mouth.

"Let's go to your room." I put my arm on her shoulder and we started to walk to her room.

"Jungwon, can I ask you something?" when us on their way to her room, she suddenly broke the silence.

"Hmm..." I just reply by humming only.

"Errr... The girl that with you infront of music class just now, is that your girlfriend?" I look at her but she didn't look at me so I can't see her face right now. I look forward back.

"Yeah." I reply. She stopped suddenly makes me also stop.

"Oh. Now, we're arrive. Bye." She quickly taking her step to her room and walk in without looking at me. I got confuse after she did that.

...

Jaehee pov

What happen to me? Why my heart suddenly ache after heard his honest thing. Aish, Jaehee. Are you crazy? Are you jealousing to the people who already have been a boyfriend to other people. I sighed. I walk to my bed lazily. I don't know. My mood suddenly gone after he honest to me about that. Yes. Of course I'm jealous. Because I'm having a crush on him since high school until now. Yeah lathough I changed into cold. But, my feelings toward him is still the one.

I think. I should stop having a feeling toward him. I should ignore him after this. I sighed and plop to my bed. I bury my face on the pillow and scream like a crazy people. I'm feel something come out from my eyes. It's tears. Aigoo, Jaehee... Why are you crying now? Why? I'm sobbing. I can't help with that. Because you know, it's really hurt me... It's really really hurt me.