Part 46

Author pov

The boys were hangout in the living room when suddenly someone open the main door and revealed Jaehee who was just got home.

"Jaehee, you're finally home!" Sunoo said before walk towards and hugged her because he really miss her so much. The other boys also stand up from their sit except Jungwon and Niki. They just watch the boys that was surrounded her.

"Well, I guess you guys really miss me although I'm gone for hours only." She she said while chuckled. The boys look at her worriedly.

"Are you okey? You look pale right now." Jake asked her. Jaehee just smile weakly.

"I just need a rest. I'll be going first." She said before pulled away from Sunoo hugged and leave them all. But, they all got shocked when suddenly, she stumble and fall on the ground.
Jungwon is the first who jumped to her and help her stand up.

"I'm okey." She said.

"No, you're not." Jungwon said. But, Jaehee just ignore it and look at Niki who was playing with his video game. She sighed. That boy really gonna ignore her. Yes this is karma for you Jaehee. She thoughts. She smile weakly to other boys before walk away leaving them all.

The boys really worry about her. They look at Niki who was playing with his game. They surrounded him. Niki look at them confusely.

"What?" He asked.

"You should stop it." Jake said to him.

"Stop what?" His eyebrow lifted while looking at his hyungs.

"You know how much she loves you?" Niki look at them more confusely.

"What do you mean by that? Who loves me? Who is she?" Niki asked confusely. Sunoo quickly hit his head make him winched.

"What's with that for?!" Niki shouted. Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"This is for your naive behaviour!" He said and rolled his eyes again. Niki frowned.

"About what?" Niki asked again. They all really wants to beat this boy but stoped when suddenly...

"I LOVE YOU, NISHIMURA RIKI!" They all shocked after Jaehee shouted that to him. They look at Jaehee who was standing that not far from them. After that she ran away leaving them all with shocked.

...

Niki pov

Did she really confess to me? Did she really? Did she???? Am I win now???? I look at my other hyungs. I feel so bad for them. I can feel they all look sad after heard that but still smile for me. They look at me and smile forcefully.

"Congrats, man... She's already confess to you..." Jake hyung said that to me and forcefully smile at me.

"When you will purpose her be your girlfriend?" Jay started to tease me although i know inside him was hurting right now. I just clear my throat.

"Maybe, tomorrow." I said. They all just smile. And i can feel the jealousy around me. But, what I care now is, Jaehee have a feeling towards me. And congrats to you Niki. If you didn't ignore her today, she will never confess it to you. I'm so happy that she choose me also sad because they can't get her.

"Although she was my first kiss, I will give it to you." Jungwon hyung said that make us looking at him shockly. He just smile sheepishly.

~the end~

Yeah sorry for this kind of ending... Well, i don't have any idea already.. Huhu.. How sad right... Huhu... Okeyy thats all from me now... See you guys laterr. Hehehe... Byeeee