Part 34

The next day

Author pov

Jaehed really can't go out right now because she still embarrassed because of yesterday. Yeah. You know. She is still stuck with her thoughts right now. She look at her mirror in the bathroom and touch her lips. She slap her cheeks after a few minutes. What are you thinking about Jaehee? You're crazy. She thought to herself. She sighed. Now... What? The boys laready confess at her for a long time. And Jungwon just confess at her yesterday. What should she do now? She sighed again.

She was about to walk out from bathroom when suddenly she heard the door sounds open. She look at the room door and saw Sunoo come in with his cold face. What happen to him?

"Ugh... Sunoo oppa? What are you doing here?" she asked nervously. Yeah. Because of his cold face. It's her first time to see him cold. He look at her coldly. He close the door behind him and walk towards makes her walk backwards.

"W-what are you doing?" she asked him. But, he still walk towards her until her back hit the wall. Now he infront of her. He trap her with his arms beside her head. He look into her eyes.

"W-what happen?" she asked. After a few seconds, he laughed leave her confuse. What? Why he is laughing now?

"You should watch your face just now. You're funny!" He said and laughed loudly. He walk backwards and sit on her bed whil laughing. She look at him while pouting.

"You like to tease me right?" she said while pouting. He started to stop laughed and look at her who still standing infront of him but far a little.

"Of course!" He said. She rolled her eyes. She stomped away to leave him but when suddenly he grab her wrist and pulled her on his laps. Jaehee was really shocked because of that. He hands to her waist. She look at Sunoo unbelievable.

"W-what are you doing, oppa?" Jaehee asked with her stuttering voice. He just smile while looking deep in her eyes. They staring at each other like that for a few minutes before he started to lean in. What is he wants to do? Jaehee thought. His face started to closer to her face and she quickly close her eyes. After a few seconds, she can't feel anything happen. She slowly open her eyes and just see Sunoo who was still smiling at her.

"Aigoo. You think that I'm gonna kiss you?" He asked make Jaehee blushed hardly.

"What? No." She said while blushing and wants to let her go from his laps. But, he didn't want to let her waist go.

"Then, why are you blushing right now?" He asked makes Jaehee cupped her face.

"I'm blushing?" She asked to herself.

"Yes you are!" He answer it for her and chuckled. Jaehee close her face with her hands. But, Sunoo pulled her hands away from her face. He look deeply in her eyes again.

"I love to see you blushed. It's pretty! Also cute." His compliment makes Jaehee more blushing right now.

"Oh my. Are you really blushing because of my compliment to you?" He asked shockly. I shook my head.

...

Sunoo pov

I just watch Jaehee who was mess with her blushed right now on my laps. I found it's really cute. I staring at her face to admire her beauty. I look at her lips. But, I stopped when suddenly she asked me.

"Oppa, are you guys still have a feeling with me?" I look into her eyes. I can see her anxious right now. Is she thinking about that for a long time?

"If I, yes. I still do." I said confidently. It makes her look at me sadly.

"Why?" I asked. I hurt after seeing she being like that when I confess. Is she doesn't like me?

"Well... I just don't know my feelings towards you guys.... How...." She said and stuck in the middle because she can't say anything. Again. Run out of ideas maybe.

"I just can wait until you know your true feelings towards us. If, one day that you will choose one of us, and it's not me, I'll support your relationship with one our members." it's sad. But I have to say that. She look at me worriedly.

"But, if i have feeling towards you, what should you do?" She asked suddenly. I smile.

"Be my girlfriend then." we both laughed after that.

"Yeah. Of course... If I have feelings towards you." She said while sighed. I hurts a little but I remain to hide it.

"Take your time, bae. Don't too much think about that. It might disturbing your mental." I advice her. She look at me shock. Maybe because of I call her bae.

"Did you just call me bae?" She asked. I laughed because of her reaction.

"Yes,bae!"I said and pinch her little nose softly. She blushed after that. I chuckled again. I hope that she will choose me. But, if not. I have to move on then.