Part 22

The next day

Author pov

Jaehee woke up feeling well after that. She didn't have any headache like yesterday. But, she was shocked after seeing Jay who was sleeping beside her while sitting on the floor. She quickly shake Jay's shoulder because it may make him hurt his back. Jack open his eyes slowly.

"Good morning, Jaehee. Are you feeling well now?" He asked and put his back hand on her forehead.

"Yes. I'm feeling well. But, how can you sleep at here. You should sleep in your room than sleep here. You may get sick after this." Jaehee said worriedly makes Jay smile.

"It's okey. You can take care of me if I get sick." He said makes Jaehee hit his head.

"Yah!" Jay groaned and pouted after that. Jaehee chuckled after seeing his cuteness.

"Are you guys having fun?" Suddenly, one voice interrupt them. They look at the voice and see Sunoo who was standing while glaring at them both.

"Fun for what?" Jaehee asked with her eyebrows lifted. He scoffed before walk away leave them dumbfounded.

"What's wrong with him?" Jaehee asked at Jay.

"He's jealous." Jay said in his low voice. Jaehee look at him.

"What did you said?" She asked. Jay look at her with smile.

"Nothing." He said and stand up from his seat and walk away leaving Jaehee dumbfounded again.

"What's wrong with them?" She asked herself this time.

...

Today is saturday. Jaehee remember that she promise Wonyoung to meet her at the cafe that not far from her house. While she was wearing her clothe, someone is calling her. She look at her phone and smile after that.
She answer it.

"Hello, bae!"

"Hello, babe!" Well, it's Wonyoung. They always call them each other with that name.

"So when?" Jaehee asked.

"This morning, of course!" Wonyoung at that side laughed. Jaehee laughed along her.

Meanwhile, at the outside of her room, Sunoo was eavesdropping their conversation. His blood boiled after heard Jaehee call the name of caller with bae name. Is she have a boyfriend? That's the only thing that he can think right now. He stomped away from her room because he don't want to hurt his heart because of that thing.

...

Time skip

Now Jaehee was waiting for Wonyoung at the cafe that they already agreed to meet.

This is what she wore right now

This is what she wore right now. Match with her white sneaker. Also her short hair.

Well she haven' t met the boys too before she get here

Well she haven' t met the boys too before she get here. Maybe they were busy so that's why she didn't met them.

She waiting with she playing with her phone until someone close her eyes.

"Could you tell me who is this?" It's Wonyoung deep voice. Jaehee laughed.

"Of course, it's you, miss Wonyoung." They laughed after that. Wonyoung let her eyes go and sit infront of Jaehee.

"I miss you, girl!" She said while pouting.

"I miss you too, bae!" Jaehee replied and pouting as well.

"Have you already ordered the drinks?" Wonyoung asked. Jaehee nodded.

"Here." She gave the drink to her friend and started to sip their drinks together.

"You know my fav flavour!" Wonyoung said excitedly.

"Of course!" Jaehee said proudly and they laughed together.

Without their knowing, there have eyes are watching them.

"Yah! I thought she was met with her boyfriend. But, instead she met Wonyoung." Jake said to Sunoo. Sunoo pouted. Well they sit not far from the girls and they also cover their face so the girls didn't saw or recognised them.

"It's fine if she just meet Wonyoung then." Sunghoon said make them all exhale their breath relief.

"We should go now before they caught us." Jungwon said make them nodded. They walked out from the cafe. But, before they could do that. There have legs beside of their table make them look up and smile awkwardly.

"I know that you will come here." Jaehee said with her eyebrows lifted.

"Hi, guys! Long time no see!" Wonyoung who was standing beside Jaehee smile brightly and greet them. The boys starting laugh awkwardly but got stopped after see Jaehee give them a glare.

...

"So you guys thought that I will meet my boyfriend?" Jaehee asked the boys who were sitting infront of her and Wonyoung. The boys nodded while looking at their feet. Jaehee sighed while Wonyoung laughed.

"They all jealous because you call me bae, babe!"Wonyoung said while tapped Jaehee's shoulder. Jaehee facepalmed.

"Why did you guys do that? Did you really jealous if I'm dating with someone?" Jaehee's question make the boys look at her. Jaehee lifted her eyebrows.

"I see..."Jaehee look away and look at Wonyoung who already smirked.

"So you guys like Jaehee that so much?" Wonyoung asked makes Jaehee pinched her arm. Wonyoung groaned.

"Not like, but love her." Heeseung statement make the two girls look at him unbelievable.

"Yes. We all love her." Sunoo said after that. They two look at each other and laughed.

"Yah! Can't you stop doing this prank? It's just funny, you know?" Jaehee said. Wonyoung nodded as agree. But, the boys are serious. Jay who was sitting beside her grab her shoulder and turn her to face him.

"We tell the truth, Park Jaehee!" He said loudly make the all cafe look at them. Jaehee look around just to see their eyes.

"No, you're not."Jaehee slap his hands from her shoulder. Jay sighed.

"We telling the truth, Jaehee. Do you want us to prove that to you?" Jake suddenly interrupt. It makes Jaehee look at the unbelievable.

"You guys a-are lying right?" Jaehee asked them. But, they all shook their head makes Jaehee sighed.

"I-i think... I-i should go home now." Jaehee said before take her handbag and stand up from her seat. She was about to walk away when suddenly someone grab her wrist make her turn around. And it was Sunghoon.

"We can wait until you okey." He said that and then let Jaehee's hand go. Jaehee nodded and walk away. The boys sighed again. Wonyoung feel pity for them. She need to do something so her friend will believe about what they said just now.