Part 44

Niki pov

I'm still confuse with Jaehee noona behaviour since we got home from supermarket. After she put the groceries plastics on the cabinet that we have in the kitchen, she walk away to her room without even talking to me or other members who were passing with her.

"What happen to her? Why she being silence so suddenly?" Jay hyung asked me. I shrugged my shoulder and sit on the chair that have in the kitchen. Jake hyung take out the groceries from the plastics.

"Did she buy all of this?" Heeseung hyung asked. I nodded.

"She even list it before buy it. Such a girlfriend material."I said make the other hyungs smile.

After a few minutes, we look at the kitchen door frame and we saw Jaehee noona was standing at there while looking at us.

"Well, you guys... I have something to tell you." She suddenly sighed after say it. What happen? I can feel there have something wrong.

"What is it, Jaehee?" Sunghoon hyung asked. She sighed again.

"Look! You sighed again like before!" Jake hyung said that makes her chuckled a little. After that, she got serious back.

"What it is, Jaehee?" Jungwon hyung approached her and stand beside her. She sighed before said.

"I move out next week." That make all of us shocked and look at her.

"Why?!" Sunoo hyung shouted makes Jaehee noona frowned.

"Calm down, man!" She said to us. We all look at her worriedly.

"Why? Is we have to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable? We're sorry if we do that." Heeseung hyung said softly to her. She shook her head.

"You guys didn't do something wrong. I'm just move-"

"Move where? No,Jaehee! You already forgot about our promise before?" Jay hyung suddenly said. Makes Jaehee noona frowned.

"What the promise?"

"ugh..." He suddenly got nervous.
"Just saying that you promise that you will never leave us whenever you are." Jay hyung said.

"I never said that before..." We all hold our laugh but just pretend to be serious back.

"Where are you going to live?" Heeseung hyung asked her.

"Well, you guys know that my childhood friend already here?"

"Lee Songhee?" Jake hyung call her name.

"Yes!" Jaehee noona suddenly smile. Why?

"Wait! Lee Songhee? Isn't that name so familiar?" Jay hyung asked again. Jaehee noona just nodded.

"They are your friend when you guys at Australia." She answer the question. We all look at her with frowned.

"Why with her then?" Sunghoon hyung asked her with frowned.

"Well, I will move to her house since she was living alone. Yeah. I want to accompany her. So, that's what I wanna tell you guys." She said. I suddenly feel sad because of that. I don't want she move. I don't want. Because I really want her always be by my side.

"Are you avoiding us?" I suddenly asked her that question make all eyes look at me. Jaehee noona look nervous to talk about that.

"Just tell me if you want to avoid from me, cuz I can do that for you." I stand up from my seat and walk away leaving them dumbfounded. I don't know why I'm feeling this way. It's really hurt me.

...

Author pov

They all were stunned to speak. Especially Jaehee. She got nervous after Niki asked her that question. And she became anxious. Is he really wanna to avoid her after this? But, she didn't want it too. Cuz she really love him. How can she avoid him? She sighed. Suddenly, a hand on her shoulder. She look up and see Jungwon was smiling at her.

"Just let him be. He will be alright after this. You can talk to him later." He said softly to her. She look down back and just nodded.

"Well, have you eaten?" Jay asked to her to avoid the awkward.

"I've lost my appetite..." Jaehee said before walk away leaving them all. They all sighed.

"what should we do now?" Sunghoon asked with frustrated. It will be more awkward for them if they keeping like this.

"Just let them be. Give them time." Heeseung more mature thinking about that. Well, they know about the younger members. Yeah. Jaehee and Niki are their younger members in this house although Jungwon and Jaehee are same age. But, she still younger than Jungwon. They all nodded as agree what Heeseung said.

...

Jaehee was looking at the ceiling. She look beside her bed and just to see her mother and father picture. Also Hana and herself at there with them. She smile.

"Mama, papa... I miss you both. Papa, I miss you alot. When you're gone, there have something missing inside me. Yes. It's you. Why you have to leave us, papa? You know how hard it is when you're gone. Mama always zoned out everytime she was alone. Now, I'm not beside her because I'm here for worked. And Hana, she didn't even know about you cuz you gone when she was still in mama tummy. We really miss you, papa. And today, I have so much trouble. Now, I and Niki will never talk to each other. Because it's my fault, papa. It's my fault. What should I do now, papa? What if he hate me? What should I do? If the other boys also follow him, is my life will change after that? This is my fault, papa... "

Jaehee wants to cry but she can't. Because she already cry a lot. Yes. If you didn't know, she always crying at night. Without the other boys knowing. Yeah. She just silently crying on her bed or in the bathroom for remembering her fate. She feel weak. Really weak. She just hope that she will gone from this world and follow her father. That's all that she want.