Part 3

Jaehee pov

I try my best to ignore him although we in the same team. But, he can't leave me alone. I don't know why. The girls from my class and other classes give me a glare that makes me uncomfortable. While we playing the ball, suddenly I heard someone scream.

"Jaehee! Watch out!" before i could turn around to see what's happen,that I know, I already on the ground with Jungwon on my top. He's hand under my head. I open my eyes wide. That's make everyone gasped.

"Are you okey?" He asked me worriedly while his hand help me with my head. I look around and see the ball. The ball was about to hit me but Jungwon save my life from that thing. I look at him before I pushed him but again before my head on the ground, he catch. I feel something different in my stomach. I look into his eyes. He do the same. After a few minutes,...

"Yow, bro! You're okey?" His classmate asked him. Jungwon look at them before look at me back. He nodded. He help me stand up together with him.

"Are you okey?" He asked me for the second time with his worry expression. Why does he so worry about me? I just nodded before leave him dumbfounded. Yes. I'm still cold as ice although he already save me from the ball accident.

...

Jungwon pov

I sighed while watching her walk. Why does she really cold? Although we have a same age, and almost have a same classes, she never talk to me or talk to the others. She really cold with other people.

"Hey, bro! You're okey?" One of my classmate asked me.

"Why did you save her?" That question makes me look at the guy which is also my classmate.

"Why? Can't I save her?" I asked with my one eyebrow lifted also my cold tone. He got nervous after that.

"I'm just asking, bro. Don't be mad." He said nervously. I rolled my eyes before sighed.

"It's kinda someone got caught this heartthrob attention." My classmate said make my other classmate laughed. I look around and saw the girls from Jaehee's classmate also mine got disappointed.

"I'll going first." I said before leaving them all who were still laughing. WellI don't know. The girl just caught my attention from yesterday.

...

Author pov

Jaehee walk to the canteen. She stopped after saw many girls are surrounded by the things she sure didn't want to meet. She was about to run away from there before someone call her.

"Jaehee noona!" She look surprise when he called her as 'noona'. A younger boy approached her with a big smile.

"Hi, noona!" He greeted Jaehee with his wide smile. Jaehee look around and saw the girls started whispering to each other because of that. And some of them got jealous because the boy talking to me not them. I look back at the younger boy who's waiting for my reply.

"Who-"

"It's Nishimura Riki, noona. But, you can call me as Niki." I just nodded.

"Why did you call me noona?" I asked him curiously.

"Because you have a same age with Jungwon hyung." Oh that guy? Jaehee asked to herself after heard what Niki said. She look at him. She decide to ignore him just like she ignore his hyungs before. Jaehee turn around and walk leaving Niki. Niki wants to chase her but, someone stop him.

"Niki!" He turn around and saw one of his hyung approached him. Niki sighed because he got disappoint because can't have a chance to chase Jaehee.

"What are you doing here? All members are waiting for you!" Heeseung said to him. Heeseung is the oldest in their group. He being a heartthrob because he is an ace of this school. Yeah. No one can defeat him.

"I'm just wanna chase Jaehee noona." Niki said while pouted.

"Niki is pouted? Niki is pouted? Aiii, Niki is pouted! Kiyowo!" Sunghoon suddenly interrupt them. Niki give him a glare. Well, about Sunghoon. He is Ice prince in this school because he really good at skating on ice also have a handsome look. (I cannot lie! They all have a handsome face!)

"Did you see her just now?" Jay asked him. Niki nodded and sighed again because of disappointed feeling. Jungwon crossed his arm on the younger shoulder.

"It's okey. Maybe, we need to give her time." Jungwon said. Niki nodded.

"Let's go, bro! The foods are waiting!" Jake said to the younger. Jake also the foreigner. He is from Australia. Aussie boy! Forgot to tell, Jay is also foreigner. He is from America. Yeah.

After that, they all walk together to the canteen.

...

Jaehee finally can exhale breath relief. Now she was sitting on the bench beside the field with her food. Yes, before she leave the younger boy named Niki dumbfound, she go to the canteen for buying the food before go there. She can feel the wind slap her skin. She didn't mind being cold because she's already cold with the people.

While she eating her food peacefully, she got shocked after someone pour something on her head. She look what is it and it was a milk.

"Oops! Sorry!" She turn around and saw Aeri and the gang. Jaehee can't help but just stand up from her seat and leave them. But, before she could do that, the Aeri's girls pulled her back sit on the bench. They all surrounded her right now.

...

Jay pov

I walk out from the school building since I need a fresh air after being surrounded the girls in the building. I inhale the fresh air at the outside before I heard something that caught my attention. I look at the left and saw Jaehee with... Park Aeri and her girls were surrounded Jaehee. I can see her head was been pour by something. It's milk. Are they gonna bullied her again? I will never let it be.