Part 45

The next day

Jake pov

I went to the kitchen when I saw Jay that was cooking for breakfast.

"Yow, mate! Goodmorning!" I greeted him. He was too focus with the cook. So he just reply it.

"Goodmorning!" I sit on the chair while watching him cooking.

"Where the others?" I asked him.

"Maybe at their room." He answer. I nodded. I stand up from my seat. I decide to check them all, included Jaehee. I call the all members except Jay. Cause he already at the kitchen right. When I was about to knock Niki' room door, it suddenly open and revealed the panda Niki cause he have a big eyebag under his eyes.

"Man, you look like zombie right now."I tease him. But, he just ignore it and walk to the kitchen. I bet he was still mad about last night. Now, I'm on my way to Jaehee's room. I knocked her door before that. But, no one respond to it. I knocked for the second time. Again, no one respond it. Where did she go? Is she dead sleep right now? I knocked for the third time. Again, no one respond. I quickly took my phone I dialed Jaehee's number phone. But, I can heard the ringing sound inside the room. I hang up before decide to open the door.

I open the door. Just to see an empty room without the owner. Where is she?

"Jaehee?" I call her name. But, no one respond. I go to the bathroom and knocked it. Again, no respond. I open it. Yes. No one in there. Where is she? Is she going out? But, why she leave her phone? I walk to the lamp table. I look at her phone and saw a note on it.

"I'm going to the park right now. Don't worry. I will back soon. Just wanna sniffed some fresh air. Hehehe. Katchaa! Bye! See ya! Oh yeah. I'm just wanna leave the phone so that's why I didn't bring it. Hehehe

By:Jaejae"

Jaejae? What a cute nickname? Is she didn't want one of us call her while she sniffed the air at the park? I sighed. Maybe she still down because of last night. I put the note down and walk out from the room. I go to the dining room.

"Where is Jaehee?" Sunghoon asked me. I sighed.

"She leave us a note." I show them a note that she gave to us.

"Is she really move out from our house?" Sunoo look at me unbelievable. I shook my head.

"Just read it." I said and gave the note to Heeseung hyung.

"Oh so, he just wanna sniffed some fresh air at the park?" Jungwon asked. I shrugged. Maybe she will going to another place without we're knowing. I look at Niki. He didn't bother about this kind of situation. Are he really gonna avoid or ignore Jaehee? I sighed.

...

Jaehee pov

I watch the kids who were playing at playground while sitting on the bench. It's feel so peaceful when saw the kids playing with their mama and papa. That makes me more missing mama, papa and Hana. I sighed.

"Noona, why are you alone?" I look at the little boy who was standing infront of me. He has beautiful eyes and cute chubby cheeks just like mine. Ehek. I smile.

"I just want to be alone." I answer his question. He look at me confusely. I smile because I can't hold it. He's too adorable.

"Why you wants to be alone, noona?" He asked. I smile and look around before my eyes land on him back.

"I just want too." I answer it. But, not detail. Hehe. He look more confuse.

"Jaehyuk! This is your ice cream!" Suddenly one woman that have age around my mother age come to us.

"Eomma!" He hugged the woman. The woman hugged back before her eyes land to me. I smile at her. Don't wanna be rude. They pull away.

"Eomma, this noona wants to be alone. So, I come here to accompany her." The little boy said to his mother. His mother look at me back that makes me laughed nervously.

"Are you okey? You look so much pale today." The women asked me softly and sit beside me while she facing me. I just smile. I didn't want to say anything since I feel like I will cry anytime if open my mouth to speak. She just smile at me. And beside that, do I look pale right now?

"If you didn't want to talk about it right now, it's okey. I hope you have a nice day today. And never hardwork of yourself okey? If you have trouble, don't ever shy to talk to your friends or families about that. Cuz it's more important for you, to heal your mental. "she said as she knows about I'm feeling right now. I smile and nodded.

"Thanks, mi-"

"Just call me Aunty Chae." She said while smiling sweetly at me. I smile back and nodded.

"We have to go now. Hope to see you again." She started to stand up from her seat and hold the little boy named Jaehyuk hand.

"Noona, here ice cream for you. Please eat it. I don't want to see you sad." He said while giving me the ice cream. I look at his mother. His mother just nodded and smile. I smile back and look at the boy.

"Thank you!" I said to him. He smile sweetly at me. How beautiful his smile was. After that, they walk away leaving me. I look at the ice cream feeling relief a little. I eat the ice cream while tasting the flavour. Yeah. Mint choco. My fav...