Part 39

The next day

Author pov

Jaehee walk out from Heeseung's room since he was not there. Well, it's first time to see Heeseung woke up early than her. Usually, she will be the first one who wake up.

She walk to her room and take a shower also change her clothe.

Well, today she wants to wear something that more highlight than before

Well, today she wants to wear something that more highlight than before. Yes. She usually wearing hoodies and sweatpants or jeans. But, today, she wants to wear something more casual. She walk out from her room just to see Sunghoon who also walk out from his room. They look each other. Sunghoon was stunning by her fashion right now.

"Wow, Jaehee! You look good today! Are you going anywhere?" He asked her. Jaehee smile.

"Yes. To class." He faceplamed because today is university day. How could he forget about it?

"O oh. Yeah yeah. Class. Let's go breakfast first." He said. Jaehee nodded. They two walk together to the dining room. When they arrive, they saw 6 boys were eating while talking to each other. They look at them after that. They also stunned by Jaehee's fashion right now.

"Wow! Jaehee... You looks pretty today!" Jake said to her. Jaehee rolled her eyes.

"So before I'm look ugly?" She asked. Jake quickly shook his head and smile sheepishly.

"Jaehee, come sit here!" Sunghoon said and tapped the seat beside him and Jungwon. She sit at there.

"You look beautiful today!" Jungwon whispered to her makes her shiver right now. Jaehee smile awkwardly.
Sunghoon help her with put the sandwich on her plate. She take it and eat peacefully. The boys just admire her while she was eating her breakfast.

"Aigoo.look at you. How can you be so messy while eating?" Sunghoon said and wipe the messy beside her lips with his thumb that makes Jaehee's heart will pop out anytime. She look at Sunghoon who was smiling sweetly at her.

Other than they know, the boys look so jealous with what happen infront of their eyes.

"Ehem... Quick eat, Jaehee. We have a class this morning. We don't want to be late." Jay said that makes Jaehee snapped and look at him. Jay just eat his breakfast. Jaehee nodded before finish it.

...

Time skip

The boys send her to her class.

"You shouldn't do that." Jaehee said to them.

"Why? Me and you have a same class after all." Jungwon said and put his arm on her shoulder.

"Yah! Me too, okey?" Sunoo stand beside her and cling his arm to hers. Jaehee just watch them.

"Well, it's not just you two. It's us too." Sunghoon said to them while pointed to Jake and Jay.

"And we're in the same class but different class with you guys." Heeseung and Niki pouted after said that make them chuckled except Jaehee that just confuse because of what happen. Yeah. They never been same class with her except Jungwon, Jake and Heeseung. Yeah. Music class. Yeah. But now is chemistry. So yeah.

" Let's gaur now!" Jake said and pulled Jaehee's arm from Sunoo and Jungwon leaving them.

"Yah, hyung!" Sunoo and Jungwon chase them. Sunghoon and Jay bid a goodbye to Niki and Heeseung before follow them to their class.

...

Time skip

Jaehee was on the rooftop. She still thinking about her feelings. Yeah. She was trying to search her feelings between the boys.

She have feelings with Jungwon, but at the same time have feeling with Sunoo. She also have feeling with Heeseung but same time on Jay. She have feeling with Sunghoon but same time Jake. And the last also Niki. She have feelings to them. She sighed.

"Why are you sighing, noona?" Niki suddenly appeared from nowhere that makes Jaehee jumped and turn around.

"Yah! You just make my heart drop!" Jaehee mad at him. But, he just laughed.

"Aigoo noona! You so cute when you angry!" He give her a sudden compliment that makes Jaehee blushed.

"Stop give me compliment." She said.

"Why? Isn't true that you are cute when you angry?" He asked while his eyebrows lifted.

"Just stop. I don't like it." Jaehee said. But in her heart, she really love that compliment.

"Why? It's just a compliment, noona." He said. Jaehee look at him.

"Stop making me fall for your charm." She said to him and she put her hands on her mouth. What did she said? Niki look at her with smile.

"Did you fall at my charm?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Jaehee rolled her eyes before hit his chest not hard, not that soft too.

"I'm just say it. Ignore it." Jaehee said before looking back at the sky.

"No. I will put it on my heart." He said makes Jaehee look at him with disgusting face but she likes it. He chuckled after see that. He pinched her cheeks.

"You're really cute noona!" He said while pinched her cheeks not hard and not soft too. It makes Jaehee slap his hands. She rubbed her cheeks before give him a glare that makes him chuckled again.

After that, they got into silence situation. It make them both awkward for suddenly silence.

"Well..."Niki started to brake the silence. He look at his noona deeply into her eyes.

"Noona. I want to confess." He said suddenly makes Jaehee look at him shocked.

"To who? To your crush?" Suddenly she become anxious and at the same time she thinks negative right now. She thought that he will confess to other person beside her. He shook his head.

"To you." He said before grab her shoulder softly. Jaehee suddenly feel something different inside her. It feels overwhelmed suddenly although he still not confess yet. She waiting for it.

"Well..." He stopped before sighed deeply and look back at Jaehee's eyes deeply.

"Noona, why are you being so cute and so pretty everytime I see you and your charms make me fall for you? " Jaehee feels her world started to stop. Did he really confess to her right now? Although she knows that Niki have already confess before with other boys, but this time, it's kinda feeling different. Jaehee don't know her feeling right now. She look down.

Niki feel that what he doing just now give her a burden more now. He slowly let her shoulder go.

"I-i'm sorry about this, noona. I-i... I-i'll go now." He said wants about to go but what Jaehee said makes him stopped.

"Give me a time and I will give you an answer." he looks at her. He feels that have a hope for this.

"Okey, noona! I will wait for it!" He said before run away from that place with a little sad plus happy.

Beside that, Jaehee sighed and shook her head. What should she do now? She's catch her feelings towards Niki charms now. What should she do now? Jaehee rubbed her face with his hands.