Part 2

Jaehee pov

I woke up from my sleep after heard an annoying alarm sound. I groaned after kick the alarm from my lamp table. I sat up from my lay with my eyes still close. Until I heard my door was knocked.

"In!" I said with my sleepy voice. The door opened. I open my eyes slowly. I rubbed my eyes before I can see who it is with clear vision. I smile after saw who it is.

"Hana~" She run to me and hugged me on the bed. I hug her back.

"Are you already done showering?" I asked her after seeing she wear her casual cute clothe. She nodded.
"Aigoo, unnie didn't shower yet. Can you wait for me at here first?" I asked her. She smile and nodded. I nodded. I put her on my bed and give her my phone so she can distract herself with that thing. I get out from my bed and walk to my bathroom after take the towel from my closet.

After showering and doing my morning routine, I wear a uniform school that I've already iron. After done wear the clothe, I pick up my bag and Hana before walk out from the room and go to downstairs. Our house have two levels. I didn't saw my mother at the kitchen after we got arrived at there. But, she's leaving the note.

"I've already make you guys a breakfast. Eat it before you guys go to school. Jaehee, pliss help me send your sister into her school. And take care you guys. Love you!

By, your mama."

I smile after read the note. I shook my head. It's cute. We go to our dining table and saw pancakes also bacons.

"Unnie,where is mama?" Hana asked me while I'm serving the breakfast incfront of her.

"She have go to the office because there have many things that she need to do." I explain it to her. She nodded as understand.
"Eat your food!" I said while look at her.

...

Time skip

We arrived infront of Hana's school.

"Hi, Hana! Welcome!" The teacher great her frienly. I smiled after saw that.

"I'll going first! Bye!" I bid a goodbye to Hana and her teacher. I walk out from the school gate and shocked after someone called my name.

"Jaehee!" I turn around and saw a boy walk towards her with his bag on his shoulder. I know this guy. But maybe, later..

"Why are you here?" I asked coldly. He suddenly change into a pouty guy. I can't denied that he's really cute.

"I'm the one who should ask you the question. Why are you here? Infront of this kid school?" He asked. I just rolled my eyes.

"None of your business." I walk leaving him dumbfounded.

"Hey, Jaehee! Wait for me!" He said but I just walk without looking at him back. And wait. How he knows my name? I stop at my spot. He also same. I turn around and face him. He shocked after what I did.

"How you know my name?" I asked while my eyes look at him little. He laughed nervously.

"The name tag."He said. I look at my nametag. Oh yeah. I nodded before turn around back and leave him again.

...

Author pov

Jaehee walk into the class and saw someone that she will never wants to met. Yes. Her bullies, ParkAeri and her friends. The queenbees of this school. She look down at her feet before walk into the class and sit at her seat without looking at that girls. She was about to take her book fdom the bag when suddenly someone throw something at her forehead. And she look it was a rock. A rock? She touch her forehead when she feel something liquid on her forehead and look at it. It's blood.

Jaehee bravely look at the girls who laughed at her.

"Oh my, Jaehee. Are you in blood?" Aeri asked while laughing. Jaehee just give her a glare before take the tissue for wipe her blood away. After that, she put her head on the table.

...

Time skip

Now is the P.E class. It's the last period in Jaehee's class. She change into her sport school t-shirt before walk out from the change room. She was shocked when suddenly someone approached her with a wide smile. The dimple cute guy. It's one of that school heartthrob. He also in his sport t-shirt.

"Who are-"

"Yang Jungwon!" He tell his name cut off what Jaehee's want to say. Jaehee just nodded and leave him. But, Yang Jungwon, pretty guy didn't want to leave her and just follow her until they arrive at the field.

After a few minutes, after they having a warm up time, they started to seperate into a team. But, Jaehee is the one who will not into in this game since she didn't really like to talk with her classmate or other classes. She decide to sit on the bench with the teacher while watching them playing.

"Jaehee, you're not playing?" Her teacher asked. Jaehee just shook her head. The teacher sighed before he turn to Jaehee.

"You should play together with your friends. I don't want to watch you being alone here. This is what your mama said to me." Yes. The teacher named is Mr.Lim. He was one of Jaehee's mother bestfriend.

"I don't care." Jaehee said before turn around to watch her classmate and other classes playing. Mr.Lim sighed before said something that makes Jaehee look at him unbelievable.

"Who's want to take Jaehee as your teammate?" Jaehee look around. No one team wants to be her teammate. But, after a few seconds...

"Me!" Yeah, the Yang Jungwon guy raise his hand that makes Jaehee rolled her eyes.

"Okey Jaehee. You can walk into their team." I look at Mr.Lim with angry eyes. He just nodded and smile. Jaehee sighed before walk to her teammate slowly.

"Hi. We met again!" Jungwon said to her. But, she ignored.