Part 11

1 month later...

Jaehee pov

I walk to my class after having a lunch with the guys and Wonyoung. Now, I'm walk alone since Wonyoung need to go to the teacher pffice because Miss Arlen, english teacher call her to take the projects that we have to finish it.

After I seat at my table, I surprise when suddenly someone kick my table make it fall on the ground infront of me. I feel relief because the table not fall at me. I look up and saw the queenbee of this school giving me a glare. I sighed. What happen now?

"What do you want, Aeri?" I said and fixing my table properly. Aigoo, my poor table. I tapped it before look at Aeri back. She still glaring me. I look at her with my eyebrow lifted.

...

Aeri pov

I glare at her with full hate feeling inside me. Why I hate her? Because she always hangout with my favourite boys and also Wonyoung that should be my bestfriend, not this dirty girl. This girl even give me a cold looks. That's make me more hate her. Yes. I hate her coldness, I hate how she intelligent in this school, I hate how she can hangout with the famous people in this school, i hate all about her in this school. I hate her so much.

She look at me while her right eyebrow lifted.

...

Jaehee pov

Is she gonna stand there while glaring me for a long time? Should I take a seat for her?

"Are you gonna glare me for a long time?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

"Meet me at the rooftop after school." She said with her low voice before leaving me dumbfound. I just watch her went out from the class. Rooftop? Is she will beat me at there? Yeah. I bet saur... Should I go there or not?

...

Time skip

Jake pov

I and the boys are waiting for the two girls out from their class after school day. But, they have been take 3 hours that make us waiting for a long time.

"Hyung, are they going to the library or what?" Niki asked me. Well, the girls always go to the library at this time for study. Maybe they go there. But, they must tell us first before going there.

"But, they must be tell us before going there." Sunoo said. Just like I'm saying before. I nodded.

"Try call Jaehee and ask where are they now." Heeseung hyung suggested. We all nodded. Jay take out his phone and started dial her number. After a few minutes, Jay hung up.

"She off her phone." We all look at each other after he said that. She never off her phone because she know that we will call her everyday. But, why is she off her phone now?

"I think, we should find them. I feel something was wrong now." Jungwon said make us look at each other and nodded.

...

Author pov

Meanwhile that, Jaehee go to the rooftop since Aeri wants to meet her. Wonyoung is joining her because she didn't want to leave her alone with the witch. Means, Kim Aeri. They two walk together until arrive at the rooftop.

"Well well. I thought that you will come here alone. But, you bring your famous bestfriend here." Aeri said. Wonyoung rolled her eyes while Jaehee just ignore her words.

"So why you wanna meet me at here?" She asked Aeri. Aeri smirked.

"Girls!" She called her friends. Her friends come out from nowhere and approached them. Jaehee and Wonyoung know what will happen next. Jaehee pull Wonyoung closer to her makes Wonyoung stand behind her. Wonyoung just standing behind her while looking at the girls infront of them. The girls were smiling evilish at them.

"You know what happen right after this?" Aeri said. That makes Wonyoung rolled her eyes again.

"Stay at my back." Jaehee said makes Wonyoung look at her confusely.

"What? No way! Do you wanna fight them alone? You can't do that!" Wonyoung said loudly make the queenbee laughed.

"Oh my! The famous bestfriend scare that we will hurt her bestfriend. Aww! So cute!" Aeri said and laughed along with her friends. Again, Wonyoung rolled her eyes and look at Jaehee worriedly.

"Don't worry about me." That's only what Jaehee said before approached the queenbee.

"So, what are you waiting for?" Jaehee said confidently. Wonyoung wide her eyes.

"Yah! Are you crazy?!" She yelled at her bestfriend. Jaehee just ignored.

"I really love your confident, sweetheart! Girls, catch her!" Aeri's friends started to run approached Jaehee and trying to beat her. But, they can't because she can handle it without beat them back. Wonyoung look excited after see that. She don't know that her bestfriend really good at defending herself.

But, without they know. Someone from Wonyoung's back started to walk slowly to her. Wonyoung still focus with Jaehee without knowing that. After that,...

Thuddd

Jaehee turn around and see Wonyoung already on the ground with having a blood oh her head. She look at the girl who was standing beside her friend while smirked.

"Wonyoung!" Jaehee wants to approache her but suddenly, Aeri friend, Rina punch her on her face makes her fall on the ground. Jaehee look at Wonyoung. She didn't care about they beating her. She stand up from the ground and started running to Wonyoung who unconscious.

"Wonyoung! Wake up, wonyoung! Wake up!" She shake her friend body. But, she didn't wake up. After that, she look at Aeri with her mad eyes.

Aeri and other girls just laughed with that. Jaehee stand up from her seat while her eyes still give the girls a glare.

" Why? Are you going to kill me? Because of what happen to your friend... I mean bestfriend huh?" Aeri asked and laughed again and again that makes Jaehee more mad than before.

"I already wait for this." Jaehee said before started to punch her face. Aeri fall on the ground. Her friends grab Jaehee's arms to make her stop from beating their queen. Wuu. Jaehee yanked her arms from them also give them a punch of their face.

"This is what you got when you trying to touch my bestfriends." Jaehee said with her deep voice and coldness before walk approached Wonyoung.

"Let's go. I'll bring you to the infirmary." Jaehee said with expressionless. She put Wonyoung on her back and run out from the rooftop.

While the girls who were sit on the ground while winched in pain on their face, watch them go away from there.

"You wait! I will take my revenge!" That's what Aeri said.