Part 15

Heeseung pov

We stop front the door. I turn around to see her playing with her phone. I sighed.

"This is your room." I said to her. She looks at me and turn to the door. She hold the doorknob and open the door.

 She hold the doorknob and open the door

She walk into the room and look around. After a few minutes without saying any words, she turn to me.

"You can go now." She said coldly. Before she could close the door, I hold her door that makes it stop. She look at me.

"If you have anything that you want, don't care to call me okey?" I said it to her softly. She didn't say any words so I bet she will be agree with that. I let the door go and she close it. I surprise after she slammed it. It looks like she still mad at me. I sighed.

...

Author pov

"Is the new housemate already here?" Jungwon asked Heeseung who was just walk in to his room. He was reading a book while sitting on his bed. Heeseung nodded before sit beside Jungwon. Jungwon look at him.

"What happen? Why is your face looks unhappy, hyung?" He asked. Heeseung sighed.

"You know about the new housemate right?" Heeseung asked him back.

"Yes, why?" He asked.

"Are you not remember the girl who named Park Jaehee?" He asked.

"Park Jaehee? Of course I remember her. She is my crush when in high school." Jungwon said while focusing on his book. Heeseung look at him unbelievable after he heard the confession.

"Are you like her?" He asked.

"Yes." Jungwon answer it shortly.

"Are you still like her?" Heeseung asked makes Jungwon look at him confusely.

"Why are you asking me this kind of the question?" He asked Heeseung confusely. Why his hyung wanted to know about that?

"I'm just asking." Heeseung said while leaning his back on the bed wall. Jungwon still don't get it. He is curious about that.

"Hyung, you know that I'm already have a girlfriend, right?" Heeseung look at him and nodded. "So what is that mean?" Jungwon asked him.

"You're move on from her." Heeseung said.

"Hmm..." Jungwon answer and read the book back. Heeseung sighed.

But, in Jungwon heart, he still liking that girl although he already have a girlfriend.

...

Time skip

Jaehee wants to go to the kitchen since she is thirsty right now. She walk through the coridor in that house. But, she stopped when someone open the door beside her. She look at the door and saw another person. She look away.

"Hey! Are you new housemate?" Jake asked her. But, she didn't reply it. Jake wants to take a look at the girl but he can't because suddenly someone call him. He look at beside and saw Jay walking towards them.

Jaehee was nervous after all. Well she wearing a cap. She's trying hard to cover her face from being see by the guys.

"Is he our new housemate?" Jay asked Jake who was looking at the girl.

"Yes. He kinda a shy person." Jake said to him.

...

Jaehee pov

He? They think that I'm a boy?

"Hey, newboy. Don't be shy to us. We all a housemate after all." Jay said to me. I'm just shut my mouth since I didn't want to talk with them. I was about to walk when suddenly one of them grab my wrist.

"Hey, you should introduce yourself first. You can't go like that." Jake asked me. I bet was holding my wrist.

"later." I said while yanked my wrist from Jake's hand and walk away leaving them dumbfounded.

...

Jay pov

Why his voice look familiar to me? Is he a girl or boy? But, his voice looks sound a girl. And the person that I familiar to. I just watch that guy walk away from us.

"Men, why his voice look so familiar?" Jake suddenly asked me. I shrugged my shoulder.

"But, why I'm feel that person is Jaehee?" His question make me look at him with frowned.

"Jake, Jaehee is not here. She's already move at Busan. Remember?" (A/N: well, i forgot to tell you guys that Jaehee move to the Busan after they move to the Australia) I look at Jake. He looks so sad after heard that. I just tapped his shoulder and pull him together with me.

...

Jaehee pov

Finally, I can breath normally. Huhuhu. I didn't even know that I will live here with Enhypen. Ofcourse if Heeseung here, Jake here and Jay here. That must Sunoo, Jungwon, Sunghoon and Niki also here. AGHHHH. I CAN'T.

After I drink my water, I'm going back to my bedroom since don't have any mood to walk around of this big house. I'm just scare that I will bumped into other guys.

When I'm on my way to my room, I bumped into someone that makes me fall on the floor. That's my bad because I think that I bumped with one of them.

"Watch at your step, men!" That guy said angrily with me. It's Niki voice. I stand up without looking at him. I bowed to him.

"Sorry." And I walk away leaving him.

...

Niki pov

I heard the person voice. Isn't it sounds like Jaehee noona? I look at her back. But that person don't have a long hair just like Jaehee noona have. I'm sighed. Maybe I just miss her. After I know that she move to the Busan, I can't contacted with her after we got back her. I miss her so much. I walk with a sadness in my heart.