Part 18

1 week later...

Author pov

Jaehee didn't met any of them since what happen with her and Jungwon. When it's come to university, she will be early than the time where university classes started. Yeah. Just because she didn't want to have any conversation with the boys also don't want to meet the boys. The boys notice it because they haven't see her at the dining room when they having a breakfast. Although Sunoo, Jake, Jay and Niki didn't know yet who is their new housemate, they still worry about her because she is a girl and they have responsible take care of her since she live with them.

"Is she still early like before?" Sunoo asked Heeseung that was from the girl bedroom. Heeseung nodded that make all od them sighed. When they will having a conversation with her?

"What is the girl name?" Jay asked. Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jungwon look at each other since they know who it is.

"It's Jaehee." Sunoo, Niki, Jake and Jay look shocked after Jungwon said her name.

"I-it's J-jaehee noona?" Niki asked with shock. Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jungwon nodded.

"Finally!" Niki said and stand up from his seat make them all shocked.

"I have to meet her at university.Bye!" Niki said happily before run out from the dining room.

"Niki, wait!" Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jungwon were about to stop him, but it's late. He already gone. They three sighed.

"Why you guys not happy after that?" Sunoo asked confusely. Again they sighed.

"It's not like we're thinking. She is not like before." It makes Sunoo more confuse.

"What do you mean by that?" Jake asked.

"She changed because of us." Heeseung said and sighed again. That makes Sunoo, Jake and Jay look at each other.

...

Niki pov

Now is lunch time. I decide to wait noona at the cafe. Yeah. Just like when we at the high school. I've been surrounded by the girls while waiting for Jaehee noona before. I can't wait to see her. I miss her so much! I look around the cafe while been surrounded by the girls until one figure caught my sight. That is her! I quickly taking my steps forward her.

...

Jaehee pov

Ugh! The screaming sound again. It's really annoying me since the first time because of the famous boys in this university. I know who it is but I don't want to talk about it. I walk to the counter to buy some food for my lunch until I feel someone stand behind me. But, I ignore it.

"It's 42 dollars, miss." The casher said that to me. I open my wallet to search that price but, I can't find it and also I don't have enough money. Good! Now, how can I buy the food that I want. I was about to open mouth when suddenly someone hand give the casher a money. It's a big not money.

"I'll buy for her." The voice said. I look up and shocked after see who it is. Niki. That's only my mind said now. He look at me with his bright smile before look at casher back. The casher nodded and take the money from his hand. Niki took the food and hand it to me.

"This is your food, noona." He said. When he call me noona, it suddenly makes me emotional. But, before the tears come out from my eyes, I look away from his pretty face.

"Thank you." I said and take the food. I was about to leave when suddenly he take my hand with him.

"Eat with us, noona." He call me that again, makes me emotional. I can't say anything so I just let him pull me where the table which is the other boys sitting. I can feel the stares on me from the girls in the cafeteria. I just look down on my feet until we stopped beside the table. I look up and saw their eyes land on me. I feel so nervous after all.

"Jaehee?" Sunoo call my name. I look at him. His tears started forming. He stand up from his seat and run to me before pull me into his hugged. He hug me tightly and said.

"I'm so sorry for leaving without saying goodbye to you. It's my fault that you changed like this." He said while sobbing on my shoulder. I don't know what to do. I look at the boys who were watching us with their sad eyes. I look also look around the cafeteria. The girls look shocked also jealous when saw their favourite boy hugged me. Oh my. I made enemies here. I sighed. I put my food on the table before decide to hug him back. I patted his back softly.

"It's okey. I already forgive you guys." I said makes Sunoo pulled away from his hugged and look at me with excitedly.

"Are you?" He asked. I nodded. He smile and pulled me into another hugged. I look at the boys and finally I saw their happy smile back. It makes me also happy after seeing them happy.

...

Time skip

After what happen in the cafeteria just now, we finally go home together since we are housemate. I sit in the car with Jungwon, Niki and Sunoo. Yeah. Maknae line of course. And I forgot to tell you guys that I have a same age with jungwon. Is it too late to tell you guys? Hehehe. Sorry. Jungwon is the one who drive the car while me sit beside him and the other two sit at the back.

I look out the window since we don't have any topic to talk about. We still awkward with what happen although. I've already a little conversation with them in the cafeteria. Yeah. I decide to stop this attitude of me for being cold towards them.

We arrived infront of the house, my door was opened by Niki who already welcome me with his bright smile. I look at him and give him a small smile before walk out from the car.

"Welcome to our house!" He said makes me chuckled because of his cuteness. He cling on my arm. I feel someone stand beside me and it's Sunoo who also wants to cling on my other arm. I chuckled because of them.

...

Author pov

The boys that watch them just smile because they finally can bring Jaehee back to her old personality which is sometime can be cold, and sometime can bubbly right now.