Part 40

Jaehee pov

I was about to walk out from the building when suddenly someone put their arm to my shoulder. I look at the person and it was Jungwon. He was looking down at me since I was a shortie than him.

"Where are you going, my shortie?" After he called me that, I feel something inside my stomach. Maybe, butterflies? I feel nervous out of sudden.

"Errr.. I-i'm..." Gosh. Why are you stuttering, Jaehee? He look down at me. He let go my shoulder before walk backwards a little and bend down to my level that make me shocks because of his sudden action. His face was closer to mine. Oh my, because of this, I remember what happen before. I can feel the heat on my face. He was looking at my eyes right now. But, I'm looking away when I feel that I'm blushed.

"Blushing huh?" I look at him when he smirked. What is he thinking about?

"Naur." I said before push his face to make it far from mine. He chuckled because of my action.

"Well. Tell me. Where are you want to go and didn't wait for us? You know that it's dangerous if someone like you walk alone in the street?"He started mumbling. Yeah about I'm walking alone down the street. The boys got worry because of that. So they never want to let me go home alone from today.

"Err... I-i... I wants to visit Wonyoung grave today.." I said while looking down. Yeah. Because I haven't visit her before. So i decide to visit her today. It's make me feel sad because I didn't visit her.

...

Jungwon pov

After I heard what she said just now, I look at her. She was looking down on her feet. I can feel what is her feeling right now. I sighed. I held my hand out infront of her makes her looking at me confusely. I smile.

"Let's go together then." I said. I can see her eyes sparkling after I said that. She nodded and took my hand. I interwined my hand with hers and we walk out together from the university building.

...

Sunghoon Pov

I was waiting for Jaehee. But, I saw them. Holding hand. It's hurt my eyes. I look away.

"Hyung,why aren't you go home yet?" Sunoo appeared from nowhere snapped me. I shook my head before look at him.

"I'm waiting for you. Let's go home together." I said. He look at me confusely.

"Out of sudden? Why?" He look at the outside of the building.

"Isn't that Jaehee and Jungwon?" He asked. I look at him. His eyes tell me that he was jealous. Is he still like Jaehee?

"They was holding hands." He said while he sighing. I look at him.

"Sunoo..." I call him. He turn to me.

"Hmm..."

"Are you still like her?" I asked him suddenly. He look at me with his sad face. He nodded before sigh.

"But, I can feel that she will never like me back." He said before walk leaving me alone. It's true what he said. Looks like, she choose Jungwon. So I just don't have a change after that. I sighed before chase Sunoo who already leave me far.

...

Jungwon pov

We right here. At Wonyoung's grave. I just watching Jaehee who was sitting infront of the grave.

"Hi, Wonyoung~shi! How are you? I hope you are fine right now at up there. Aren't you bored at there? Is they gave you a hard time at there? I miss you so much, Wonyoung~shi! I miss you so much! I wish you are here! With me... I want to tell you all the story that I got for you... But, it seems like... My wish never come true."I can see her started to wipe her tears with use her sleeve. After a few minutes she staring at the grave, she stand up straightly.

"Wonyoung, I'll see you next time again. We have to go now. It's already late. Bye! I love you." She said before turn to me. I look at her puffy eyes and her red nose. Makes me wanna hug her.

"Let's go." She said and was about to walk away. But, my heart stop her with makes me pulled her into my hug. And now. Her face on my chest shocked because of my sudden action.
I rubbed her hair softly.

"Just let it out. Don't hold it. Everytime you hold it, it might be hurt yourself." I said softly to her. After that, she started sniff. That's mean she's crying. I feel her hands started to wrap my waist makes our body more closer now. I feel something different that I never feel before with Ara, my ex girlfriend. It's different. My heart beating faster because of that. She was crying on my chest. I hope that she can't hear my heartbeat right now. I patted her head until she's calm down. She pulled away and look at me with her smile. It's sweet smile.

"Why are your heart are beating faster, Jungwonnie?" She asked makes me blushing sudden.

"Did you just blushed?" She started to tease me.

"No." I said before walk away leaving her.

"Yah! Yang Jungwon! Wait for me!" She chase me and I walk more faster. I can heard her laugh. Finally, I'm make her happy back. I hope that you always be happy like this. It's hurt to see you sad like this. It's hurt me. My thoughts.

..........

Srsly, dude guys... I don't have any idea to make this story stopped. How...... How..... Please help me😢😢😢😂

Btw, how's this part? Are you enjoy read it? Sorry if it's a little cringe. Hek.