Part 35

Jaehee pov

I'm still trying to search my feelings while sitting on the chair at the balcony of the house while looking at the night sky. It's already night. Hehe. But, I'm just need some fresh air since I've already stay at my room for 24 hours. I sighed. How I can find that feelings? How? I sighed again and again. Really frustrated about that.

"Why are you sighing a lot, Jaehee?" One voice suddenly asking me from behind makes me look at the back. It's Jake oppa. He sit on the chair beside me. I'm looking back at the sky.

"Nothing. Just. Thinking about something." I said and sighed again. I can feel that he was staring at me.

"What is thing that disturbing your mind right now? You know right that your mental still down... You should stop thinking about that. It will make more worse." He said. I sighed again.

"Yeah. I know about that." I said. He tapped my shoulder to calm me down.

"You can tell me about that. It might be help you from that." He said. I sighed again.

"You're sighing a lot. It's really annoying me." I look at him and laughed. He also laughed. After a few minutes, we remain be silence.

"So tell me." He said. I turn to him to face him and started to tell about what I'm thinking about. He nodded as he listen to my trouble. He is really good listener.

"Well, about that. You shouldn't think that really much okey?just take your time. We will wait your answer. Don't worry about it." He said. Makes me more anxious. Yeah. Well, I'm think that I will get anxiety disorders after this if I'm still thinking about this. I should just stay in my room after this. I sighed again. He patted my back.

"Sorry if what I'm saying just now makes you feel more burden." I just shook my head and smile towards him. Yeah. He's really kind. Always be a good listener to me.

...

The next day

I woke up feeling down again because that thought still in my mind. I sighed before get out from the bed and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower and doing my morning routine, I change my clothe.

The clothe really suit with my mood right now

The clothe really suit with my mood right now. I put the hoodie on my head and take my back before walk out from the room. Yeah. Today, I will go to the university since I already skip it for one week. I bet the lecturers must searching for me. I also put my earpod on my ears and volume up the songs so I can't heard around me because I don't want too. When I was about to walk to the main door, someone stop me. I look up just to see Niki's smiley face. I take out my earpod from my ears.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Let's go to the university together." He said friendly. But, I shook my head.

"It's okey, Niki. I'll take the bus today. You shouldn't burden yourself." I declined his suggestion that makes him pouted. Oh my. How he could be so cute and handsome at the same time? I look away and clear my throat.

"Let's go together, noona!" He beg at me. But, I still denied. He keep begging to me and I keep denied until.

"Just accept his accompany. It's really annoying me." Jay oppa walk pass us while said that to us. He walk towards the door and walk out from the house. He looks cold than usually while talking to us. Is he having a badmood? I look at Niki and asked him with my eyes. He just shrugged his shoulder. But, he begging again. I sighed.

"Okey. But, just for today." I said that makes him jump happily.

"Okey,noona!"He quickly cling his arm to mine before we walk together out from the house.

...

Time skip

It's lunch. As before, I will eat together with the others. But, except Jay oppa. I look around the cafeteria. Where is he?

"Are you looking for Jay, Jaehee?" Sunghoon oppa who was sitting beside me asked. I nodded while my eyes still looking around the cafe.

"Well, he will never come. Because he have to do his works at the library today." Jake oppa said makes me look at him confusely.

"But, why he didn't finish it when after periods?" I asked confusely. They shrugged their shoulder. I'm thinking. Why? I feels like he was avoiding me. I'm feel anxious right now. Hmmm...

...

Time skip

I was thinking that I should wait for him to walk out from his last class right now. I'm waiting infront of the university main door. I want to ask him is he okey. That's all.. Because I'm feel like I'm doing something wrong to him. So, I decide to have a talk with him.

While waiting, I was focusing with my phone when suddenly someone standing infront of me. I look up and it was Sunghoon oppa. I put my phone in the pocket.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you go home yet?" He asked. I scratch my nape feeling awkward. He look at me with his eyebrow lifted.

"Is Jay oppa already out from the class?" I asked him qucikly. Again, he lifted his eyebrows.

"So, you at here, just want to wait for him?" He asked. I nodded.

...

Sunghoon pov

I'm feel jealous because of that. Why is she wants to wait for him? She being like this since lunch. When lunch, she have been asking about Jay, and now he asking me again about Jay. Why? Is she like him?

"Well, he said he will back home late since he have project to finish today." I said to her.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"At the library." I answer.

"If that so, I'll wait him in the library. Bye, oppa! See you later! And take care of yourself when on the way back home!" She said before run away to go to the library direction. I sighed. I'm feel anxious right now. If she really likes him, that's mean...