Part 13

Jaehee pov

I look at him unbelievable. But, after a few minutes, I look at him normally.

"Why are you saying like that?" I asked. He look at me. After that, he sighed and laughed.

"Don't worry about it. Just ignore it." He said. I just look at him into his eyes. I can feel his sadness on his eyes.

"Are you sad?" I asked. He look at me with his eyes wide opened.

"W-what?"

"Are you sad?" He sighed before tapped my shoulder.

"Ignore what happen today. You should go in now. Your mother will be worry about you right now." He daid with his fake smile. I can see it. I can feel it. It's killing me inside. Yeah. I can't see my friend being sad. That's why I can see and feel it.

"Hmm... Please take care while walking. If there someone trying to follow you, just call me." I said to him before turn around to my door house.

...

Jake pov

I watch Jaehee walk into her house. I sighed after she gone behind the door. Jaehee, why can't you understand that I just confess to you? How can you can't feel my feeling towards you? Again, I sighed. I walk home with my sadness filled my body. I feel weak after that.

...

After a few days...

Author pov

Jaehee walk alone to her school today since Jake suddenly can't walk with her like always. Well, she always walk together with Jake also Sunoo. And also Niki. But, they all, she can feel they are busy right now so she didn't want to disturb them. She walk into the gate just to see crowded infront of the school building door. She curious about that and walk slowly through them.

She see there have her 7 friends were standing at there. She more curious about that when she saw the girls are crying. Why are they crying? That's only what Jaehee asked to herself. She look at the boys who were standing infront of them and again, she can see they eyes are sad right now.

"We will move to the Australia next week." Jaehee's world started to stop after she heard what Jake said. Is she misheard about that? They can't be true right?

"That's mean. We will never going back here again." Jay said. Niki already on his tears. Jaehee feel it. This is what happen now. This is something that she didn't want to happen in her life. She started to walk backwards slowly.

"Jaehee!" She turn around and see Wonyoung who was looking at her with her fake smile. She look back the boys. They eyes already land on her. She started to walk backwards again.

"S-sorry to interrupt you guys." Jaehee said with her cold tone and walk leaving them. She ignored the people who called her and walk out from the school without looking back.

...

Time skip

Jaehee was sitting on the grass at the park that not far from her school. She jsut need some peace now after what happen just now. She really hurt about that. How could they do that to her? Why they didn't tell her that they will move to Australia next week? Why? She feel betrayed. She feel her half heart started to stop. She need take a rest now. That's what she thinking right now.

She stand up slowly and turn around. But, stopped after saw 7 boys standing not far from her. They look at her with pity look. One of them trying to approache her. But, she hung up her hand.

"Don't ever approache me. And talk to me right now. I'm not in my mood." She said before started to walk leaving them again.

"Jaehee!" She can heard Wonyoung calling her name.

"Just leave me alone!" Jaehee said and started to walk faster. She can't watch them right now. Anytime her tears will fall. She didn't want them to see her like that.

"Jaehee!" The boys also call her but she ignore it until...

Thuddddd

Something hit her on her head that makes her stumble and fall. Now she was laying on the ground. She can see the boys and Wonyoung started running to her before she unconscious.

...

Time skip

"Jaehee, please take care of yourself for me? I love you! I will comeback! Don't worry about us! Just be happy for me okey?"

Jaehee open her eyes slowly. She look around just to see an unfamiliar room. It's like a hospital room. Ughhh.. Hospital. That's what Jaehee thinking right now. She just don't like a smell of hospital room.

"Jaehee? You're awake!" Jaehee look at the door. It's Wonyoung. Jaehee slowly sat up from her lay.

"What happen to me?"I asked her. She sit on the chair beside me.

"Someone kick their ball and the ball hit your head. After that, you fainted." Wonyoung said. She check all of Jaehee's body if she's hurt or not while smiling. Is she crazy? Jaehee just look at her before asked.

"Where's Enhypen?" She asked makes Wonyoung's smile faded. She look down that makes Jaehee more curiously.

"Wonyoung, I'm asking you. Where are they?" Jaehee asked her again makes Wonyoung sighed.

"They already move."

"What?!" Jaehee's tears started to fall. Wonyoung look down at her feet feeling guilty to her bestrfriend.

"W-why they l-leaving w-without saying g-goodbye?" Jaehee started crying uncontrolled. Wonyoung  see this, stand up from her seat and patted her bestfriend back.

"Do you wants to meet them?" Wonyoung asked.

"I want to although this is last time for me to see them. I want to.... But, I can't..." Jaehee said. Wonyoung pulled her into a hug and rub Jaehee's back softly. This is her first time to see Jaehee being like this.