Part 41

1 year later...

Jaehee pov

Finally, I'm graduated! Yeah. I finally can't go to university anymore. Cuz I' really lazy for that. And now, I was laying on my bed. I look at the ceiling and thinking about the boys confession that their give me before I've graduated.

Ugh. Why did it can be so hard for me to choose them? They all kind. Also handsom. Also cute for me. But, why it's hard? I'm scare if I choose one of them, I'll might hurt the others feelings if I choose. I sighed.

While I'm in my thoughts, suddenly my door have been knocked by someone.

"Come in! The door wasn't lock!" I said. The door opened reveal Sunoo oppa. I sat up from my lay and look at him.

"Yow! Oppa!" I greet him. He walk in and close the door behind him. He walk towards me and lay his head on my laps. I look at him confusely. He was pouted right now. Why? Why is he pouting? Is there have anything happen that makes him pouting? Is he sulking with Sunghoon oppa again?

"Well, I'm not sulking with Sunghoon hyung just now." He answer my last question. I look at him surprise.

"Well, your face looks asking me." He said makes me rolled my eyes. He chuckled but pouted back.

"So, tell me what happen. Why are you pouting?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Just come here because I miss you." He said and hugging my waist. I let him be because he usually do that to me.

"Why? You have already meet me just in the morning." I said to him. He pouted.

"But, I still missing you." I shook my head and play with his hair. He switch his face to look at me.

...

Sunoo pov

I admiring Jaehee face from her laps. She looks so beautiful. When she playing with my hair, I feel like I was at home. Yeah. She still playing with my hair although she's already tired.

"Jaehee, aren't you going anywhere today?"I asked. She just shook her head.

" I'm lazy now. "She said. Before I could open my mouth to say something, her phone suddenly rigning. She smile after look at her screen. Who is that? Is her boyfriend? How can I didn't know about it? I look at her jealousy.

"I'll answer this call first okey?" She said to me. I nodded and leave her laps as I'm laying on her bed while tugging myself in her blanket. I watch her that walk infront of the window.

"Hello,mama!" oh her mama. I exhale relief because of that. I just watch her talking with her mom in her phone. She's laughing. I'm so curious about what they are talking about now.

"Okey, ma. See you later!" She said while laughed before hang up the call. She head back to the bed and sit beside me while she's back lean on her wall bed. I staring at her with my hand hang my cheek.

"What that your mom say to you?" I asked curiously. She look at me and smile before looking back to her phone.

"My mama said that, my childhood friend will moved here today. So, I'm so excited because I can met her again." She said excitedly. She have childhood friend? Why she didn't tell me about it? Her? Oh, it's a girl. I smile to her.

"That's why you look so happy right now." I said and pinched her chubby cheeks. She smile at me cutely. Oh my. She so adorable! I can't stand with it! I pulled her to lay beside me and cuddle her.

"W-what are you doing, oppa?" I can hear stuttering voice. I chuckled.

"Just stay like this for a minute." I said and she just silence.

...

Time skip

Jay pov

I go to the living room since I was too bored in my room. So, I decide to watch movie. I was about to open the tv when suddenly Jaehee walk passed it. With her casual clothe?

"Where are you going?" I asked her confusely. She look at me and smile cutely.

"She wants to meet her childhood friend, hyung." She was about to answer it when suddenly Sunoo interrupt it and sit beside me. She just smile and nodded.

"Is your childhood friend a girl or boy?" I asked her again.

"Girl." She answer. I exhale relief. I look at Sunoo beside me. I can see he is pouting.

"Why are you pouting, Sunoo?" I asked. He look at me with annoying before looking at Jaehee, also annoyingly look.

"Jaehee,didn't want me to join her." He whined and pouted again. I look at Jaehee. She stick her tongue out to Sunoo.

"It's only for girls okey? So you don't need to join me." She said with her sassy tone. I look at Sunoo back. He rolled his eyes and pouted again. I just shook my head after seeing this two.

"Well, I get going now. Bye!" She wave at us before run out from the house. I wave her back and Sunoo just ignored her still sulking with Jaehee. I just shook my head again.

"Where are she going?" Sunghoon suddenly appeared from nowhere and asked me. He sit beside Sunoo since he was sitting in the middle of the couch.

"She was meeting with her childhood friend. And she didn't want to me join her." Sunoo started to whine again to Sunghoon.  Sunghoon look at him.

"Is the childhood friend of hers is a girl or boy?" He asked.

"Girl." I answer. He nodded.

"That's why she didn't want you to join her. Because she scare that you will take away her childhood friend from her." Sunghoon said and we both laughed. Sunoo give us a glare. But, we still laughed.