Part 28

Hey guys! Hehehe! Thanks for supporting my story❤️ jwyjywpjs thanks for being my first commenter. Hehehe💓 and mpieyyy thanks for always like every part of my story❤️Okey thats all. Hehehe. I hope you guys being enjoy with this story 🎉❤️

..........

The next day

Author pov

Jaehee woke up from her sleep before looking at the couch just want to see Sunghoon at there. But, it's like he more early woke up from her. Yeah. He's already gone from there. She sighed. Well, she remember what happen yesterday. Yeah. The time Sunghoon kiss her forehead, she actually wake up that time. After she feel that, she smile because she like that affection that he gave to her. She happy. But, also anxious about their confesses again. How and who will she choose for this?

She get out from her bed and walk towards the bathroom for taking a shower.

After a few minutes, she walk out from her bathroom and change into her casual clothe.

This is what she wore right now

This is what she wore right now. She tidying her messy bed before take her handbag and walk out from her room. Yes. She already promise to Wonyoung to meet her at the cafe. It seems like Wonyoung have problem. So that's why she need to meet Wonyoung.

While walking to the main door, suddenly someone spoke make her stop at her spot now. She turn just to see Jay walking towards her while his hands on his pockets.

"Where are you going? Today is Saturday. Not a university day." He said. Jaehee just scratch her nape before loking at him that already stood infront of her with his one eyebrow lifted.

"Well, I'm going to meet Wonyoung. It's important." She said honestly. Jay look at her face.

"Can I join too?" He suddenly asked. Jaehee look at him with her one eyebrow lifted.

"Of course... Nope. You can't. This is for girls only."

"I can be a girl." He said and started act like a girl. "So where are you going, Jaehee~ah?"He talk to her with sounds like a girl makes Jaehee laughed because of that.

" What the... You sound like grandma, oppa! "Jaehee said and laughed. Jay shocked on his spot after heard what she calling him just now. Did she just call me oppa? He thought. Jaehee notice when suddenly Jay silence. She look at him. Maybe because of her call him oppa.

"Well, I have to go now. See you later, oppa!" Jaehee said and wave to him before went out from the house. It's make Jay more shocked after heard it again. Really?

...

Jaehee pov

I laughed after walk out from the house because of Jay oppa face just now. He's funny. No one can't denied it.

Finally, after a few minutes, walking through the streets, I finally arrived at the cafe that I promise to meet Wonyoung. I went in and see she's already here. Her back is facing me. I approached her and sit infront of her. I shocked after saw her face. Her eyes are puffy, her nose is red and her face also red. What happen to her? I quickly put my hand on her hand.

"Wonyoung, tell me what happen. I'm here for listening you." She started crying hardly. My heart ache after seeing her like that. Well, we don't care about the people who were watching us right now. I'm just care about Wonyoung and Wonyoung just care about her feelings. Yeah. She crying again and again. I just use my thumb caressing her back hand.

"What happen?" I asked after she calm down a little. She started telling me the story that makes me angry after heard that.

"He cheating on you? HOW CAN HE?!" I was shouted right now but quickly put my hand on my mouth and saying sorry to the guest at there who were watching us. I look at Wonyoung back.
My eyes got softer after seeing her like that.

"That's why I asking you before about him. Hmm.. It's okey. I'm here now." I said to her. She nodded and started smile.

"Thanks! You are my bestfriend ever, Jaehee!" She said before stand up from her seat and go beside me. She hugged me tightly. I patted her hair and back.

"That's why I'm here. For you." I said makes her chuckled.

"Yes." She reply. I just smile after seeing her smile. Don't worry, Wonyoung. Although that bastard already hurting you, I will always be there for you. Always for you. No matter what happen. I thought.

...

After I send Wonyoung to her home, I walk down the street to go back home. Now it's already 7 p.m. We late because we're going shopping because wants to release our stress. Hahaha. Yeah.

Before I go home, I stop at the convenience store. I craving an ice cream right now. So I decide to stop and having ice cream. I sit on the table that have in the convenience store while looking at the outside. I eating the ice cream. Suddenly, at the outside, it's rain. I panicked. How I go back home after this? It's already late. The boys must worry about me. I sighed.

My phone started ringing. I take it out from my handbag and look at the screen. It's Jake oppa. I answer it.

"Yow, o-"

"Jaehee, where are you? It's already late!" He asked me. I can heard his worry voice.

"Yah! Jaehee, when you come home?" Also Jay oppa.

"Jaehed, quickly back home. It's rain now. It will be dangerous for you." I also heard Sunghoon oppa talking. I laughed after heard what they said.

"Aigoo... You guys really love me right?" I'm trying to tease them.

"Don't tease us right now. Where are you?" Jay oppa asked. I laughed again.

"I'm in the convenience store. That not far and not near from our home." I answer him.

"I get it. Wait for me there!" I heard Heeseung oppa said makes me laughed.

"Okey oppa!" I said. And I heard they gasped. Makes me laughed again and again. I hung up the call. Before I stand up from my seat, I feel someone was sitting beside me and I look at them. I shocked.

"Roy...."