Part 12

Author pov

Jaehee know, if she still been friend with Wonyoung. It will be dangerous for Wonyoung after what happen just now. Now, she was sleeping peacefully on the bed at the infirmary while the teacher treat her head. Jaehee just watch what the teacher do.

"Can you tell me what happen?" The teacher asked her makes she look at the teacher who still focusing treat Wonyoung's wound. Jaehee just shook her head and continued watch what the teacher do. After done, the teacher turn around and face Jaehee who was still looking at Wonyoung.

"I ask you again, can you tell me what happen?" The teacher asked again makes Jaehee sighed.

"Someone hit her head with baseball bat." Jaehee answer sarcastically.

"How that can be? Who did this to her?" The teacher asked again but Jaehee look at her with cold eyes. The teacher know that she will never get the answer if that girl already give her that look.

"Well, her wound is not serious. She just need to rest and please take care of her carefully. That's all. You can bring her home after she woke up." The teacher said before leaving Jaehee with Wonyoung. Jaehee sighed after that. She slowly approached her bestfriend and sit on the chair beside Wonyoung's bed. She took Wonyoung's hand and hold it tightly.

"I'm sorry, Wonyoung-ah. I'm sorry..." She don't know what happen to her that makes her emotional and the tears falling down on her cheeks. She look down and close her eyes while her hands still holding Wonyoung's hand.

...

Meanwhile Enhypen. They heard what happen just now about the two girls. They quickly run to the infirmary after know that from the students that still in the school. When they went in the infirmary, they just stood at there after seeing Jaehee and Wonyoung. They saw Jaehee was holding Wonyoung's hand and sleeping beside her bestfriend. They feel pity for the two girls after see Wonyoung's wound and Jaehee who was sleeping with a sit position. They feel sorry because can't be there with them when they in trouble. They feel sorry for being late too.

They slowly approached the two girls. Jake slowly rubbed Jaehee's hair that makes Jaehee woke up from her sleep.

"Yah! Hyung! Why are you rubbing her hair? Now she's woke up!" Sunoo whispered loudly to Jake that makes Jake chuckled. Jaehee look at her back and see the boys. She could see the boys shocked after seeing her.

"Are you crying?" Jay asked her.

"You already here. Please, take care of her for a while. I wants to go to the toilet." Jaehee said before stand up from her seat and slowly put Wonyoung's hand on the bed. She wants to walk out but suddenly someone grab her hand and pull make her turn around. She blushed.

Why? Because the one who pulled her is Jungwon and they body are closer than usual. Jungwon cup her cheek with his right hand while his left him use to hold her hand. He look at her eyes deeply. Jaehee can feel the heat on her face also from Jungwon's hand.

"W-what are you doing?" Jaehee asked stuttering. But, Jungwon just ignore it and still look at her eyes. Jaehee don't know what to do and just let it be. They being like that for a while until someone clear their throat. Jungwon turn around and Jaehee look at Jungwon's side. Her eyes wide open after see Wonyoung that already woke up from her unconscious.

"Wonyoung!" Jaehee pulled away from Jungwon and approached Wonyoung who was already smirked at her.
"Are you okey? Are you hurt at anywhere? How's your head? Is it still hurt? Wants me to call the teacher to check on you?" Jaehee asked Wonyoung repeatedly. The boys only watch the two girls. Wonyoung still on her smirked.

"Are you and Jungwon dating?" The question that she gave to her bestfriend and Jungwon make Jaehee gasped while Jungwon just smirk.

"What? Of course, no!" Jaehee said quickly that makes Jungwon pouted. Wonyoung that watch that smirk again.

"Then, why you guys are SO CLOSE just now?" She asked again.

"It's not what you see." Jaehee said before look at Jungwon that pouted at her makes her rolled her eyes.

"I can feel that Jaehee noona will murder you, hyung." Niki said to Jungwon. The boys chuckled except one of them, Jake. He look at the Jungwon and Jaehee before sighed. He don't know why. He just feel uneasy because of that. He just feel something wrong inside of him. Is he jealous?

...

After they send Wonyoung home, the boys started send Jaehee to her home since they promise to her mom to send her safely. But, after they see the bruises on her face that make they wanna run away from her mom because her mom will murder them after seeing her daughter's face.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." Jaehee said and waving to them.

"Why tomorrow? Why not, today?" Niki said to her makes Jaehee rolled her eyes.

"If you come, I kick you out early." Jaehee with her savage vibe makes Niki pouted.

"Noona are so mean!" He said before stomped away leaving his hyungs and noona. That makes his hyungs laughed while Jaehee just shook her head.

"I'll persuade him later. And you guys, go home already before my mother catch you." The boys just remember that and started to run away from there. But, leaving one person makes Jaehee stop from going inside. It's Jake.

"Why Jake? Are you okey?" She asked and approached Jake who was look down. She feel something wrong. She patted his back.

"If there something are bothering you, just feel free tell me about that, okey?" Jaehee said softly makes Jake look at her. That vibe makes Jake love her more.

"Why you likes to make me falling love you more?" Suddenly confession makes Jaehee look at him with unbelievable look.