Part 26

3 months later...

Jaehee pov

My feeling towards Jungwon it's started more and more. We are closer than before. Always walking together to the university cafe,library, classes. Anytime I see him, I feel my heart will popped out from my chest. And everytime we being close, my face suddenly feel the heat. I want to confess with him but I'm scare that it will ruin our friendship. I sighed to myself. Also I got news that he already broke up with that brat girlfriend. It's relief to me.

When I was heading to the cafeteria, suddenly one arm lay on my shoulder makes me flinch.

"Yah! Calm down!it's just me!" I look at Jungwon who already laughed. I rolled my eyes and we walk together to the cafeteria.

"Noona! Hyung! Here!" Niki wave to us. He was sitting with the other boys except Sunoo.

"Where is Sunoo?" I asked him.

"We don't know. He still at his class maybe." I just nodded.

"What do you want to eat, bae?" I look at Jungwon unbelievable. Also the boys.

"Yah! Don't call me that. It's cringe!" I said makes him chuckled.

"What? Isn't it cute?" He said.

"You should stop that, Jungwon." Jay said makes him pouted.

"I'm just wanna tease her, hyung." He said. Now it's our time to chuckle for him. After a few minutes, Sunoo come to our table with his cold face.

"What happen to you? Is there they put their cold eyes to your face?" Sunghoon said make us laughed. He just rolled his eyes and sit beside me.

"Oh my. Ddeonu is angry guys. Stop making him angry." I said and make them laughed again.

"Jaehee~" He suddenly be cutely to me. I look at him with my one eyebrow lifted. I know what he wants.

"Do you want me to kick that brats ass?" I said, he nodded.

"Okey then. Later." I said while eating my food.

"Thank you, Jaehee! You are the best!" He said and hugging side me. I just smile and eating my food. I can feel the stares are on me but I ignored it.

...

After lunch, I and Sunoo walk together to his class since I need to kick that brats who disturb him ass. Again. Ehek.

" So where are they?" While looking around his class.

"There." He pointed to the girls group at there who were sitting on his seat.

"Oh my~they really waiting for you~" I said makes him hit my arm softly. I chuckled. And try to poker my face and started to walk towards them.

"Hey, Jaehee! What are you doing here?" One of them asked me.

"I just want to say. Go away from here. My lovely oppa wants to sit here. Can't you see it?" I said sassily makes them gasped.

...

Sunoo pov

I'm too shock after heard what she calling me just now. My lovely oppa? Oh my. I can feel my heart was flying right now. Flying happiness because of that. I need to tell the boys after this periods.

"Sorry. But, he is my oppa. Not yours." Wonjee, the girl who was talking with Jaehee right now.

"But, is your name chopped on his forehead that you can call him as oppa although you guys have a same age?" Jaehee said sassily. Yeah. That's my girl. I look at Wonjee who gritted her teeth.

"You shouldn't be rude to your senior, Jaehee. I'm older one year than you." She said.

"Just one year older than me doesn't mean that I'm scare with you." Jaehee answer it sarcastically. I can see how hot that place right now because of that argument. Wow. Jaehee is a succesfull person that can make the girl angry for a minutes. I quickly pulled Jaehee's sleeve. Yes she is wearing a long sleeve t-shirt so I pull her sleeve. Hehe. I pull her because I can see that Wonjee will punch her anytime.

"So you're not scare with me? " Wonjee started smirked. I can feel something is not right here.

"If I said that, what do you do?" Jaehee asked bravely. I should stop her.

"Jaehee, stop. She'll might beat you up right now." I whispered to her.

"Who cares about that?" Jaehee said and started to get ready with standing properly.

"Girls, catch her." Wonjee said to her friends. Her friends started to approach us.

"Jaehee, we should go now." I said to her. But, she shook her head.

"Well, it's time for me to show off. Stay back." She said and pushed me away from her. I just watch the girls who approached her.

After that, they started the fighting. I just watch that excitement after seeing Jaehee that who can really fight. She's really good at fighting makes me proud of her. But, after a few minutes, someone just punch to her face make her started to fall back but I catch her. I've got mad.

"Stop! What are you doing right now?!" The voice make us looking at the door. Uh oh. The professor is coming with his angry face. Oh my. We dead! I help Jaehee stand up properly.

"Why you guys are fighting?!" He asked with angrily.

"This girl is starting first, sir!" Wonjee point to Jaehee.

"But, she disturb my oppa, sir!" Jaehee said makes I'm looking at her unbelievable again. Yeah. She just call me oppa. Should I be happy for that? Then, the professor look at the girls who were already look down.

"You guys will get a warning for this. If you guys disturb Sunoo again, I will never let you go." The professor said makes me relief. I then look at Jaehee who was smiling proudly.

"and you Jaehee. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you have class right now? Are you just skipping your class?" The professor asked Jaehee makes her nervous. She look at Wonjee and her friends. They are smirking.

"Well..." She stopped and look at me.

"I just came here for my oppa. Yeah. For helping him. Isn't that fault?" Jaehee said bravely and I facepalmed myself. Gosh, this girl!

"But, you are skipping your class. You will get a punishment after this. Met me in the office after school." The professor said and leave us. I look at her and chuckled after see her shocked face.

"You shouldn't talk back him, Jaehee~shi!" I said makes her pouted. I laughed because of her cuteness. I patted her head.