Part 5

Time skip

Author pov

Jaehee walked out from the school building after a last period finished. Now, she needs to take her sister since her mother busy with her works. She is the understanding person okey? When she was about to walk out from the gate, someone call her.

She turn around. She saw the most person that maybe she thinks annoying but also cutest thing ever. It's Kim Sunoo. After what happen just now with Jay and Jake, she decide to get along with Sunoo too. She stopped infront of the gate while Sunoo run to her.

Sunoo got surprise after see she wait for him to come.

"Are you not gonna leave me again like before?" He asked confusely. Jaehee shook her head. Sunoo was so happy after that because the girl started to talk with her normally although she still quiet.

"Let's go walk home together. I bet that we are in the same neighbourhood." He said. Jaehee just nodded and turn around to walk. Sunoo walk beside her and now they were walking side by side.

...

They two didn't talk to each other while walking. It be a silence walk for them until they stopped infront of the kindergarten. Sunoo got puzzle after they stop at there.

"What are we doing here?" He asked to Jaehee while looking around infront of the kindergarten place.
Jaehee just shrugged her shoulder. Sunoo decide to be silence since he know that the girl will not talking to him because she is too quiet. After a few minutes later, the kids started to run out from the gate for they go back home. Someone caught Sunoo eyes.

"Kiyowo!" Sunoo said after seeing a little girl that have a big eyes stopped infront of them.

"Unnie!" The little girl raise her hands, want Jaehee to pick her up. Sunoo look at them confusely. Jaehee turn to face him.

"Hana, said hi to Sunoo oppa." Jaehee said. But, the little girl is too shy so she just hugged Jaehee's neck. Jaehee laughed.

...

Sunoo pov

I was stun after seeing Jaehee laughed when the little girl on her hands hugging her neck. It's my first time seeing her laugh and smile. It's so pretty. What am I thinking about? I look at the little girl who was still hugging Jaehee's neck.

"Is she your little sister?" I asked while rubbed the little girl back. Jaehee nodded.

"Hana... Say hi to oppa. It's not good if you being like this." Jaehee said softly. I don't know. But I can feel my heart melting after heard her soft voice for her sister. The little girl slowly turn around to face me and suddenly raise her hands to me. Again, Jaehee laughed.

"She wants you to pick her up." Jaehee said makes me laughed. I slowly take Hana from her hands. Now, the little girl was hugging my neck tightly.

"I bet she likes you." Jaehee said while looking at Hana and smiling. I stare her face for a while before snapped by Jaehee's hand tapped my shoulder.
"Let's go home now, can we?" She asked with a smile. I nodded nervously. We two walk together.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived infront of the girls house. Yeah. I decide to send them home first since they two are girls. The girls can't walk home alone because it's so dangerous.

"So this is your house?" I asked her. She nodded before take her sister from my hands.

"Well, it's not far from my house. It's about 3 houses from here." I said that makes her nodded and look at the street where beside it were a houses.

"I bet we can walk together again to school." I said without hesitation. She looks at me. She smile again that makes me wanna fall on the ground because she's to pretty with it. She nodded. I smiled widely after see it.

"Your smile are pretty. I hope that you can smile like this again after this." I said that makes her cheeks suddenly blushed. I chuckled.

"Are you blushed?" I tease her. She shook her head.

"You should go home now! Your mom will worried about you maybe!" She said that makes me more chuckled. It's really happy after got to tease her. My dreams finally come true.

"Okey. You should walk in your house now!" I said to her. She bid a goodbye before walk into her house. I smiled after that and turn to go back to my house that not far from that. Thinking about what happen just now makes me more smile. Aigoo. Park Jaehee, you really makes my heart beating crazy.

...

Jaehee pov

I lean on the couch after got into the house. My mother still in her works so she will be back home late. She also said to me to not wait her for dinner later. Just eat by myself and my sister self.

When I was zone out at the couch, I suddenly remember what happen just now at school also infront of her house.

"I think, it's not bad to having them as my friends. I hope that I can get along with them." I said while my hands are gripped to each other and close my eyes while doing that pray.

"Unnie, I want to drink a water." Hana suddenly come from nowhere asked for a water. We walk to the kitchen. I took the glass on the cabinet before take the water. I give her to drink.

"Drink slowly, dear." I said. She drink it slowly.

"I'm done!" She said before run back into her own room. Yes. She have her own room. So there will have many books for kids and toys. I put the glass back in the sink before wash it and put it back in the cabinet.

"Hana! I will take a shower first! Don't walk out from your room! Okey?" I scream frok the outside.

"Okey, unnie!" Grateful she's understand it. I take my bag before run to upstairs and take a shower.

After a few minutes, done with change clothe.

This is what she wear right now

This is what she wear right now. Since I'm not really good at cooking, I decide to bring my little sister eat dinner at outside.