Part 29

Jaehee pov

I gasped after see this bastard here. I rolled my eyes as I see he smirking.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly. After what he did to Wonyoumg, it's make me more annoyed at him.

"Just wanna accompany you, babygirl." I look at him disgusting.

"Sorry. I'm not a baby. I'm already adult." I said and look at the outside. I can feel he was staring at me.

"But, you are my babygirl, isn't it?" He asked makes me look at him, more disgusting. I started to stand up rom my seat and want to leave him. But, his hand grab my wrist harshly makes me stopped infront of him.

"What do you want?! Let me go!" I'm yelled at him.

"I want you." He pulled my wrist that makes my body more closer to his. I'm so disgusting for that. What he wants to do? At the public place? Isn't he shameless? I hit his chest make him let me go. But, it's just makes him grip my wrist more tight. It's really hurt me. I look around the store and just to see the casher that not really care about what happen right now. That's casher, I'll kill him after this. I'm trying hard to let his grip go from my wrist. But his more stronger than I thought.

"Let me go, Roy." I said to him more coldly.

"Cold huh? I like it!" He started to kiss my neck. It's make me more disgusting.

"I said let me go!" I punch his stomach with my another hand makes him let my wrist go. He winched.

"That's what you get if you're trying to do something that I don't like." I said with my sassy vibe. He winched but after that he laughed. I look at him confusely. Is he crazy? He look at me with his angry eyes.

"You, slutty little girl!" He started wants to punch me. I quickly turn my face to other side and close my eyes. But, after a few seconds, I feel that nothing happen. I open my eyes slowly and saw Jay oppa already stand infront of me while gripped that bastard hand. Heeseung oppa, Jake oppa and Sunghoon oppa also at there. Ahhhhhhhh! Thanks god!

...

Jay pov

I park my car beside the convenience store. I was with Heeseung hyung and Jake also Sunghoon right now.

"Who is that guy?" Suddenly, Sunghoon asked make us look at Jaehee who was talking with a guy. Jaehee look serious while the guy was smirking. What are they talking about? Our blood boiled when suddenly the guy grab her hand when she was about to leave him and pulled her close to him. I wants to go out but, Heeseung hyung stop me.

"We wait." He said. And we nodded. We just watch it until Jaehee started to punch that guy stomach. Yes. That's our girl! But, after that, I can saw that guy started to laugh. We didn't waste our time and started to walk out from the car. Before he could punch my logely girl face, I catch his wrist and gripped it tightly. Jaehee look at me with her sparkling eyes. Maybe he saw me as hero. Right?

"Jaehee, are you okey?" Jake asked d her. She look at the guy who I was gripped his hand.

"Yes. This bastard really make my blood boiled. If i could kill him, I already kill him infront of the casher to show him because he didn't help me." We laughed after heard she mumble. It's cute. I look at the guy with coldness.

"W-who are you?" The guy asked me with his stuttering voice. Know scared but still doing something that he shouldn't to my girl.

"The thing that you shouldn't know and I don't want to tell. You should go before I crash your face." I said to him makes him nervous. I let his wrist go. Before he walk away, he said something to Jaehee.

"I'll take revenge about this." He said and run away. Jaehee just look at him with her one eyebrow lifted.

"Is he really gonna take a revenge?" She asked. I look at her. And from cold eyes to soft eyes after see her cute face. I can't handle it. I quickly pull her into my hug. She stay silent.

"I'm grateful that you are safe from that bastard." I said.

"And I'm grateful that you guys come early, oppa." She said makes me look at her. She was smiling. An innocent smile. Oh my. My heart started beating faster. Why are you doing this to me, Park Jaehee? A few seconds later, someone clear their throat.

"We also here. Not just you two." Sunghoon said before we turn to them. I can see their expression. Yeah. Jealous expression. Jaehee laughed because of that. She walk towards them and hug Heeseung and Sunghoon neck.

"I really grateful that you guys come here. Let's go home. I'm tired." She said and make us laughed again. Aigo. Kiyowo!