Part 32

Jaehee pov

I woke up from my long sleep. I look around and I see I'm in my room. I sighed. I want to sit up but I feel my body... It's hurt. Maybe because of what happen.. Wait, it's happen yesterday or just now? While I'm in my thought, someone came in my room. I look at the door just to see Sunoo oppa with the basin on his hand.

"Jaehee! You wake up already!" He said, quickly put the basin and the towel over the lamp table beside my bed.

"Yeah. My body, it's in hurt." I said while pouting.

"Yeah. You got beat by that bastard yesterday. It's really hurt to see your bruises and wound on your face... Also your body." He said. Suddenly, I can feel the heat on my face. Did I'm blushed?

"Did you... Uhm..." I don't know what to say.

"No. It's just... I'm helping the nurse to clean your wound at you back. Don't worry. I don't see anything beside your back and stomach. That's all." He said make me exhale my breath relieved.

"Did nurse come here?" I asked. He nodded.

"Heeseung call them to come here since he brought here and don't want let you go to the hospital."

"Why?" I asked again.

"He worry about you. When you are here, we can take care of you without go to the hospital." He answer it.

"It must expensive." I said feel guilty.

"Don't worry. Jay hyung pay for it. He rich, remember?" He said. I just nodded and smile. After a few minutes we silence, I remember about Wonyoung. What happen to her? I hope she's okey.

"Oppa, is Wonyoung okey?" I asked suddenly and I can heard his gasped. I look at him and can see a sadness on his face.

"I bet that you don't want to know." He said and sighed. I look at him confusely. Why? What happen to her?

"Just tell me oppa." I can feel that my chest started tight that makes me can't breath. He sighed again before look into my eyes.

"I hope, after I tell you this... You can just let her be." I caught what he's gonna said. But, I just remain to silence and just nodded. He sighed for the third time before looking into my eyes deeply.

"She's... Already gone." Yeah. Now, I'm feel that my chest go tight more than before. I can't breath normally. He looks at me worriedly.

"Jaehee, are you okey?" He asked worriedly. My breath... It's stuck... He hold my hand tightly.

"Follow me.Breath in. Out. Breath in. Out." I follow his instructions and slowly began to calm down. After a few minutes he is helping me with that, I finally can breath normally.

"What happen just now?" I asked him makes him look at me shockly.

"You just got panic attack, girl! Jeez!" He said with 'i am disgusting' face. I chuckled because of that but after that I serious back.

"So, where is her body?" I asked with my weak voice. He sighed. And this is for the fourth time.

"At the funeral place."

"Can I go there?" He shook his head.

"You can't because you still weak, Jaehee. The boys go there to help the funeral and I'm here to take care of you. " He said. I shook my head.

"But, I want to see her for the last time." I said starting to tear up. He look at me softly and sadness. He hug my body.

"Just cry on my shoulder." He said makes me cry more. It's really hurt to miss someone that you love. I cry on his shoulder while he patted my head. I bet his back gonna hurt because he was sitting while hugging me right now that layed on the bed. He was about to pull away but I hold his t-shirt tightly.

"Please... Just... Let's stay like this for a night." I said. He looks stun by that. But, after a few seconds, he agreed and make him layed properly beside me. I cuddled him up. And now my face on his chest while he patted my hair and back.

...

Time skip

Sunoo pov

I look down at Jaehee who was already sleep while hugging my waist. Look at her.. She's so cute! I hope that we can stay like this forever. But, I know that hope will never come true.

After I see the hickeys on her neck, it's my anger come back like yesterday. Yeah. Because of that bastard. It's really hurt me and sometimes makes me mad after seeing this. I look at Jaehee face. She sleeping peacefully on my chest. I caressing her cheeks and give her a kiss on the forehead before I also drift to my dreamland.

...

The next day

Author pov

Jaehee woke up just to see angelic face infront of her. She smile after sed how cute Sunoo sleep beside her.

"He have beautiful eyes..." She said slowly to her. She wants to touch it. But, she scare that can make the boy wake up. She just staring on his face.

After a few minutes...

"Are you wake up?" She heard a sleepy voice asking her. She look at his eyes when it's open slowly. Sunoo smile at her. Jaehee smile back.

"Yes." She answer it.

"How's your feeling now?" He asked, still with his sleepy voice and his eyes close back.

"Feeling great! Thanks to you!" She said while smiling and chuckled when see his cute face after wake up from his sleep.

"I bet that you got nice dream after sleeping with me." He said makes Jaehee blushed suddenly. Why am I blushed? She thought. But, she just shook hef head before looking at Sunoo back. He already smile while looking at her. For a while they stay like that, Sunoo lean in to kiss her forehead. It's makes Jaehee smile because she feel safe when around him.

...........

Hey guys! It's me again! How the story? Is it enjoying? I hope that soo....

Welll, i have a question... Can you answer it for me...

Welll, i don't know who i want to Jaehee end up with... So I want you guys give me a suggestions.. I run out from ideas right now... Hehehe. I hope that you guys can help me... Thank you!