Part 31

Time skip

Jay pov

Me, Jake, Heeseung hyung and Jungwon will go to Wonyoung house since we all feel that something was wrong from that location. Yeah. Although she at Wonyoung house, but it feels like something might be happen to them. So we need to go there.

Niki and the others will stay at home waiting for us. After a few minutes, we arrive at our location. We walk out from the car and walk to the door. We knocked it. But, no one respond to it.

"Hyung, try open it." Jungwon said to me. I nodded and open it slowly.

"It seems like they are not here." Heeseung said.

"But, Jaehee's phone location is here." Jake said while looking at his phone. We look around the house and searching something that suspend to us. But, we got stop when we suddenly heard something fall from the upstairs. We all started to walk close and together to the upstair. We walk slowly. Until we reach the last stairs. We look around the upstair.

"Jungwon and Jake, you guys will looking at there while I and Heeseung hyung looking at here." I comanded. They just nodded and we seperate to two partners. Now I'm here with Heeseung hyung walk together to the door that looks like room door. We slowly open the door. Owh. It's bathroom. It seems like no one is here. We walk to other door. And open it. Again, no one is here. Before we could open the last door at there, we suddenly heard Jake voice.

"Jay, Heeseung hyung! We found Wonyoung!"We quickly run to them that were in the room. As we arrive at there, we shocked just to see Wonyoung who was laying on the floor with blood on her stomach. I and Heeseung hyung look at Jungwon and Jake. They two look down and I can see they feel sad after that.

"She died." Jake said make us sighed. If Jaehee heard this, she must be more sad. But, suddenly we heard a gunshot from downstair. We look each other before run to the downstairs. We saw Jaehee who was with the guy that we met before. Is he come here to take a revenge? I look at Jaehee who was have many bruises on her face and blood from her lips. It's make my blood boiled.

"Let her go!" I said to the guy. But he just smirked.

"You want me to let her go? But, she is mine!" He laughed phsycopath to us. It's make us gritted our teeth.

"Since when her forehead have chopped by your name?" Heeseung hyung asked him coldly.

"Oh yeah? But I already chop her here." He said and showed the hickey on Jaehee's neck. She started crying.

"You guys should go! It's not safe here!" She said to us. But we all shook our head.

"We can't leave without you, Jaehee!" Jake said to her makes her crying more.

"But, he's gonna kill you!" She shouted.

"We don't care about that. As long as we got you." Jungwon interrupted.

"Oh my. Drama? Wow! Impressive!" The guy said and laughed. But, after that he smirked and pointed the gun on his hand to Jaehee's head make her close her eyes.

"If I can't get you, they also can't get you. You should die, my darling."He said before wants to pull the trigger and Jungwon being brave caught the gun and point it on the ceiling. The guy pulled the trigger and shoot the ceiling. Me and the others started to help Jungwon. Yeah. Me and Jungwon have taekwando skills. So we can easily fight him. He throw Jaehee to other side. But, before she could hit the table that have at there, Heeseung hyung catch her.

"Gotcha!" He said and grab her shoulders. She look at Heeseung hyung with her smile. I can see how tired she is. I punch the guy face.

"Jungwon, call police." I said. He nodded and started to dial the police.

"You will living in the jail today." I smirked to him while sitting on his back. He was laying on the floor right now but the front on the floor and I'm sitting on his back.

"Jaehee." I heard Heeseung hyung call her name. I look at Jaehee. She's unconscious on his arm.

"Hyung, bring her to home." Jake said.

"But, how about you guys?" He asked.

"We can back home after finish with this bastard." I said. He nodded. He pick up Jaehee with a bridal style and walk out from the house.

After a few minutes, the sirence of the police car sounds be heard by us.

"It seems like they already here. Get up!" I said while pulling his hand that were on his back. Yeah. I tied it with clothe that Jungwon got for me. I don't know from where, but as long I can tied him. We pulled him to the outside of the house and give the police the guy. The guy have been arrested by policeman and they put him into their car. Now, it's time for us to take care of Wonyoung body.

We all look at her body with sighed. It's really sad for us. We put the blanket on her body to close it. After that, the polices started bring her body away. Bye, Wonyoung! I hope we can see each other again, and be Jaehee's bestfriend again. Thank you for always be there with Jaehee. That's all that I can say to myself.

............

Heyyo guys! Well, I don't know what happen while I'm writing this part. Yeah. I'm just use my imagination plus my mind to do this part. Hehehe. Yeah. That's me.

It's really sad for me to say that Wonyoung character at here is finish only at here too. Eheek. It's must be hard for Jaehee to accept this after she know about this. Sorry, the spoiled. Hehehe.

I hope you guys enjoy this story! And for all those who always supporting me, I'm wanna say thank you so much for that! I really really appreciate it! I love you guys! Saranghae<3

Wait for part 32!