Part 25

Jaehee pov

I open my eyes slowly and feel the pain on my head. I touch my head and feel something on it. It's bandage? Oh. That's mean I was at the hospital right? I sat up from my layed. I look around just to see Jungwon who was sleeping beside me while sitting on the chair and his head on my bed. I stare at him. I remember what happen last night. I quickly look around to search my phone. Oh my. Where it is? I sighed after that. I look at him pity.

"Why this happening to you, Jungwonnie?" I don't know my eyes started tearing up. I can't. It's hurt after seeing something that he doesn't deserve it. He suddenly woke up from his sleep and rubbed his eyes. Cute. He look at me and his eyes widely open.

"Jaehee! You're wake up!" He wants to go outside maybe call the doctor. But, I quickly grab his hand.

"Just stay here." I said. He sit beside my bed on the chair while lookong at her confusely.

"Why?" He asked softly. I just shook my head with a smile. He look at me confusely.

"Well, I wanted to tell you something. I said before take a deep breath. He look more confuse.

"About what? Quickly, I need to call the doctor so he can check up on you." I chuckled after seeing his worry face plus caring right now.

"Well, it's about Ara." Suddenly his expression change into the cold one.

"Why about that women?" He asked coldly makes me gulped.

"Hmm... Y-you know.... N-nevermind." I said and look away to not eye contact with him. Suddenly, I feel his hand on my chin and started to turn my face to face him. My heart beating faster after seeing his face so close to my face. I feel something in my stomach. Yeah. Butterflies are flying in my stomach. He was looking deep into my eyes. I can feel his hot breath on my face. But, once his eyes look down, I mean look at my lips. I quickly close my lips makes him chuckled after that. He move backward while chuckled. I look at him confusely.

"Yah! Do you think I want to kiss you?" He said while chuckled. I put my hand down and started pouted.

"If you do that, it's more than okey, duh..." I said in my low voice. Yeah. I wanted to kiss him, cuz he handsome duh just now. Ya what am I thinking right now.

"What did you said?" I look at him with giving he an awkward smile.

"N-nothing." I smile awkwardly. He shook his head.

"I need to call the doctor now. Bye!" He walk out from the room makes me sighed. Here I am. Being alone. Huhu. But, remember what happen just now makes my heart beating faster again. Ahhhhhhhh... What happen to me? Did I really love him? And it's being even more? Oh my!

...

"How are you feeling now, Miss Park?" The doctor asked me. I smila at her.

"I'm feeling more well, doctor." I said with my soft voice. I look at Jungwon who was stand beside the doctor with his smile. Oh my. That smile. Everytime can melt me. I look at the doctor.

"I bet that your time to being discharge is not long. You can discharge tomorrow." She said makes me happy because I can't wait to see the other boys. Yeah. I miss them already.

"Thank you, doctor!" I and Jungwon said at the same time and the doctor walk out from the room leaving me and Jungwon. I look at Jungwon.

"Yeah! Finally I can go out from this smell medicine place." I said makes him chuckled. He patted my head makes me feel different. Different than before. I mean. He always do that to me before. But, this time. It's make me feel like I'm getting comfortable with him and safe with him. Is this what everyone call is love?

...

The next day

Finally, the day I've been discharge now. The boys take me today. I can't believe that they take me in one time. I look at them who were laughing infront of me. They are talking to each other about their they. After I see their smile and laugh, make me feel more happy. I never been this happy before that.

"Jaehee, are you done?" I look up and saw Jake with his smile. I smile back.

"Done!" I said. He nodded.

"Okey, guys! Let's go now!" Jake said to them. He put his arm on my shoulder and walk out from the room following with them all behind us.

...

"Aghhhh, I miss this room!" I said while plopping to my lovely comfortable bed. The boys who were watching me just chuckled.

"Come on! Join me!" I said. They all look at each other before joining me. Now. I'm between Sunoo and Niki who were cuddle with me makes me laugh.

...

Jungwon pov

I'm feeling jealous after seeing Sunoo hyung and Niki cuddling with her. I pouted.

"Why are you pouting, man?" Jake hyung asked me while we were sitting on the sofa in Jaehee's room.

"I'm just feel jealous..." I said. Well, I already told Jake hyung about what happen me and Ara. Yeah. I met her when they take Jaehee from the hotel. And now I'm single cuz I'm already break up with her.

"I feel you, man." He said while tapping my shoulder. We look at them who were sleeping. Already sleeping? Wow. That fast!

Me and Jake hyung laughed after see them all sleeping in one bed. Yeah. Sunoo hyung, Niki, Jay hyung, Heeseung hyung and Sunghoon hyung. Hahahaha. Cute.