Part 42

Jaehee pov

I wait at the airport since she was comeback from Australia. Yes. My childhood friend is from Australia. We are friend since we birth. Until we were 12 years old, she moved to the Australia because her grandparents got accident and in the hospital. They need to stay there until they got discharge. But, after 3 years,I've got news that her grandparents die because they didn't make it. I feel bad for her. I thought that she will moved back here so I can comfort her. But, she just stay at there since she really really can't because of her sad. Yes. We still contact although she moved at there. Yes. She was my first bestfriend that I have made before.

I wait until the door open. I wait at there for a minute and hear someone call me.

"Park Jaehee!" I turn around just to see my beautiful and lovely childhood friend running towards me. I spread my hands open and she run into it. We jumped excitedly after see each other. After a few minutes, she pulled away.

"Oh my! I can't believe that I already here meeting you! You look more beautiful right now!" She said as I smile.

"And you look more taller than before." I tease her makes her pinched my arm. I chuckled and hug he and back.

"Aigoo. I really miss you, Songhee!" I said to her happily.

"I miss you too! More than your missing to me!" She said. We laughed. After that, we pulled away.

"So, let's go. I treat you eating Korean food since you always got western food at there." I said sarcastically make her laughed.

"Of course. Let's gaur!" She pushed her troly that full of her bag and walk to my car. Oh yeah. Forgot to tell. I've already got my license driver after I'm graduated. I take it with Jungwon since the others already got except for Niki because he still younger than us. Hehe.

...

Time skip

At the cafe

"So, how's your life? Did you have a boyfriend already?" Suddenly question from Lee Songhee makes me choked my cheese cake. She quickly give me my caramel latte and patted my back.

"Yah! Gwaenchana?" She asked worriedly. I just nodded after calm down. I look at her back and swallowed the cheese cake slowly.

"No, I still no found one." I answer and make her gasped.

"Seriously?! How can a pretty, swaggy and sexy friend like you still not have a boyfriend?! How can?!" I quickly put my hands on her mouth when she started yelled out. I look around and say sorry to the guest that in the cafe. It's embarrassing me. She also do that.

"How can?" She asked but this time in low voice.

"I just still didn't found one." I said. Although, there have many boys in this world and also in my home. Yes. Enhypen. But, I'm still can't find it. She suddenly hold my hand and caress it.

"It's okey. You will found your soulmate one day." I just nodded and continued eating the cheese cake that I bought just now. We started to talk each other about our life and she tell me alot about how's Australia was. I'm so excited to hear her about the country that named Australia.

"We will go travel there together, okey Jaehee?" I nodded as agree. She smile happily to me. I smile back. After a few minutes, we got interrupt by someone voice.

"Jaehee? What are you doing here?" It's Jake oppa. He is here with Heeseung oppa.

"Oh, Yow oppas! Well, I'm here to meet my childhood friend. Her name is Lee Songhee." The boys look at Songhee and they were shocked to see her.

"Songhee?"

"What's up, man?" Songhee stand up from her seat and hugged the two guys infront of me. I look at them confusely.

"Are you guys know each other?" I asked. They pull away and turn to me.

"We use to be friends before at Australia." She answer my question that makes me smile.

"What? Really? Goodness! How smoll this world make you guys met again!" I said excitedly.

"I know right!" We two laughed while the boys were stunned to speak.

"Are you guys still want to stand at here or leave?" I asked to the boys after Songhee sit back on her seat while looking at them.

"Well, we're gonna leave cuz don't want to miss a meeting today. Well, it was nice to meet you back, Lee Songhee. I hope we can talk each other more after this." Heeseung oppa said while smiling at her brightly. Oh yeah. Heeseung oppa have his own company and Jake oppa is his secretary while he is CEO of the company. The other boys too work with him. Suddenly makes my heart feel a little bit different.

"Yes, you too Ethan Lee!" They both laughed. Isn't Ethan Lee is Heeseung oppa name in english. Did she use call him like that when they at Australia before?

...

Jake pov

I look at Jaehee. She was silence when Heeseung hyung and Songhee talking each other. I can feel that she was jealous after watching them talking to each other. It's also make me jealous because she got jealous of Heeseung hyung. Is she likes Heeseung hyung? Is she? I sighed.