Part 36

Jaehee pov

I look around the library. And there he is... With someone? I think it's a girl. Girl? Why am I feeling something different right now? Am I jealous? Nope. Jaehee, you don't know how you're feeling right now. You shouldn't judge something early. I decide to not disturb them. I think they was discussing about the project that they were doing right now like Sunghoon oppa said. After this, I will talk to him. I sit at the table that not far from them. But, before that, I take one back from the books rack at there and sit on the table. I started to read the book.

...

Jay pov

I was busy finishing my project. But, I'm annoyed after this girls suddenly come here and sit with me. Yeah. She was one of my fans. She keep talking and talking and talking.

"Can you just stop talking right now? I was busy right now, can't you see it?" I irritating to her. She look at me and smile.

"Oh sorry for that. But, there have something that I want to tell you." She said makes me look at her with one eyebrow lifted.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"You know that I like you right? So if I ask you, to be my bo-"

"No." I asnswer it coldly before she could said it. But, her smile still on her face.

"But, if you being my boyfriend, I will never leave you. I will always cook a food for you. I will always treat you the shopping things. It will make us perfecto." She said makes me annoyed. I give her a glare.

"and I said no. You understand that?" I said.

"But, if you gi-"

"I said NO, right?! So could you leave me alone?! You're so annoying!" I started yelled at her makes everyone in library looking at us but i don't care. The girl that sit infront of me started change her expression. I can see her eyes started tearing.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you. I'll be going now." She said before walk out from the library while crying. I pulled my hair frustratedly. I look around the library and something caught my attention. I look at the girl who was put her head on the table. Isn't that Jaehee? But, what is she doing here? Is she sleeping? I stand up from my seat and walk towards her. Yeah. She was sleeping. I can see she was sleepin peacefully while holding a book. I take the book and look at the title. 'How to know my own feelings toward someone?' why did she reading this book? I look at her figure who was sleeping peacefully. I sit beside her and staring at her angelic face. My looks getting softer after seeing her.

I hope that I can get you, but I can say that it will never be happen since you, already with Jungwon. I sighed to myself. I fix her hair that was closing her face and tugged it on her ear. She looks really like a baby while sleeping. I admiring her creature until my phone suddenly ringing. I quickly take it and low the volume. I look at Jaehee who was open her eyes.

"Jay oppa? Are you done?" She asked with her sleepy voice. I look at the phone. It's Heeseung hyung. Without looking at Jaehee, I leaving her dumbfounded just to answer Heeseung hyung called.

...

Jaehee pov

Did he just avoid me? Again? Why oppa? Why? Am I have to do something wrong to you? Please tell me! I thought. I just watch him walk away. I think that I should talk to him at the home later. I sighed. I stand up from my seat and put the book back in the rack and walk out from the library with confuse feeling inside me.

...

Meanwhile

Jay pov

I answer the call when I'm in the private place now.

"Jay." He call my name.

"Yes hyung. It's me. What's up?" I asked him.

"Is Jaehee with you?" Heeseung hyung asked. I sighed.

"How did you know?" I asked again.

"Well, Sunghoon just tell me that she is with you. He also said that, she keep asking about you since at the lunch. Oh yeah that lunch time, i also with them but I didn't heard what they're talking about." He explain to me. I shocked after heard what he said. Jaehee really really asking about me. Why should she?

"Yes. She in the library right now." I said to him.

"Oh. Okey then. Please take care of her okey? I'll going now. See you later!" He said before hang up the call. I sighed. Then I walk back into the library. I didn't see Jaehee's figure at there. Where is she? I look around the library but she is nowhere to be found. I sighed again. I'm feel guilty for her because I keep distancing from her. Well, I'm doing this... Yeah because you know. I just can't tell it because it's really hurt me whenever I remember about it.