Part 33

1 week later...

Jaehee pov

I didn't go out from my bed or room instead searching for the food. Yeah. Because, i'm still sad with Wonyoung's gone. Huhu. I feel so lonely without her. Anytime when it comes weekend, she will always want me to meet her and we hang out at the shopping mall. Just girls do that. Anyway, I'm was laying on the bed while looking at the ceiling until someone knocked my door. I look at the door just to see... Jungwon?

"What are you doing here?" I asked. He just smile and walk in also close the door. He walk towards me and lay beside me. Well.. He always be there with me when I'm here alone. For this week, after classes😂

"Just always. Staying here, with you." He said. I chuckled.

"Where's Niki? Isn't you always playing a game with him?" I asked him. I look at him. He looking at the ceiling and shook his head.

"He hang out with the other members to the cafe." I just nodded and look back to the ceiling.

"Well, poor you. They leaving you." I said. He just shook his head.

"Well, I don't want you to be alone we're not here." He said makes me looking at him. He already look at me with his cat eyes. We are staring of each other for a while until we look away. I'm feeling the heat on my face. Why? What this happen to me? When with, Sunoo oppa, Jungwon.. And every members of course. Why? Do I like them all? Don't tell me that! I was frustrated because of this feeling that I don't know.........

"Jaehee..." Suddenly Jungwon call me.

"Hm?" I just humming.

"Are you likes someone?" His question, makes me look at him. I like you guys, idiot! I thought.

"No." I answer.

"So, you didn't like Sunoo hyung?" He asked makes me look at him again.

"Why are you asking me this kind of the question?" I feel uncomfortable because of his question. He look at me and look into my eyes deeply.

"You know, that I like you?" The suddenly question... Makes my face feel the heat. I look away

"I-i..."

"Just say that you know it." He said. I look back at him. He still looking at me.

"W-well,..." I can't say anything again. He looks at me coldly.

"You don't like me?" He asked me. Makes my chest more tight than before. I look away.

"Yeah. Seems like, I'm makin you uncomfortable." He was about to get out from my bed but I quickly grab his wrist. I sat up from my lay.

"I-it's not what I-i mean...." He stopped at his spot and look at me with his eyebrow lifted. I sighed.

"I DO like you... But, I don't know.," I said. I look down at my laps and playing with my fingers.

"What are you don't know?" He asked. I can feel that he started come closer to me. And makes my heart beating faster as crazy.

"I-i... J-just don't know with my feelings." I said. He use his finger and lift my chin up, makes my face faced him. He so close. I can feel his breath. Oh my. I also can feel my heart beating faster again and again and again. He look into my eyes and his eyes started to look my lips. He look back at my eyes.

"Do you want me to prove that I like you?" He asked makes me looking at him confusely.

"Wha-" Before I could say that, suddenly I'm feel something soft on my lips that's make my eyes become wider. MY FIRST KISS! HAVE BEEN STEAL! AGHHHHH! He kiss me passionately. I don't know what to do. So I'm just kiss him back? After a few seconds, I can feel he is smirking. I quickly pull away and look at him and just to see he was smirking. He touch his lips and lick it. It's make me become anxious right now. But, his smirk formed into sweet smile that makes my face blushed.

"You kiss back, doesn't it mean...?" I shook my head.

"Noooo.... I mean... No... Cuz... I don't know my feeling yet..." I said makes him pouted. I don' t know, It's kinda awkward. But, yeah... I smile awkwardly to him.

"Hmm... Just give me some time to think." I said.

"Okey then." He stand up from his seat on the bed and walk to the door. But, he stopped and turn around.

"I likes how you use the strawberry liptint." He said while winking at me before walk out from the room leaving me that blushed right now. What am I gonna do? He already steal my first kiss... I mean... I have feeling towards him, also my feelings toward Sunoo oppa... Hmmm..... Buttttt..... I don't know.... Lorddd... Helpp meeeeeeeeeeee!!! I buried my face on the pillow and screammmm like crazyyy peopleeee....

...

Before...

??? Pov

I open the door slowly just to see Jungwon and Jaehee are kissing. They seems kinda enjoy it that makes my heart ache after seeing it. I quickly close the door without they knowing it. I lean on the wall while pull my hair frustrated. Why just can you know that I really love you, Jaehee?! Why?! But, now you've been kissing with other boy, one of my bestfriend... Why... Why... I put my hand on my chest and feel the tears started running out from my eyes. I quickly wipe it before walk out from there to my room.

......

Sorry for this... It's just my IMAGINATION.... and..... I'm kinda.... Cringe.... And shy at the same time doing this part.... Hekkk..........yeahhh... okey that's all... Byeee!!!