Part 17

Author pov

It's was Jungwon. He heard the break sounds that makes him want to watch it since his room is not far from the living room. He turn on the lamp and saw one figure standing infront of the break window. Is that Jaehee? The one thing that he just want to say.

"Jaehee..." He call the girl name. The girl didn't respond. He approached her.

"Don't come." She said makes him stopped. But, after that, he look at down and saw break glasses on the floor which is where Jaehee's step on.

"Jaehee, your leg..." He was about to said but Jaehee turn around and approached him makes him shocked. He look at her with his wide eyes. The girl didn't look at him but just look forward and stop infront of him. After that, she look at him makes Jungwon shiver. Jaehee smirked and was about to leave him. But, was stopped when Jungwon grab her wrist.

"You should treat your wound first." He said. Jaehee scoffed.

"Don't touch me." She yanked her wrist from his grab but he's more stronger than her makes she can't yank her wrist. Suddenly, she feel she was fly and look  at Jungwon who already pick up her with a bridal style.

"I don't care what are you saying." He said before walk away from the living room.

"Let me go." Jaehe said with her coldness. But, Jungwon ignored it. Jaehee got an idea. She pulled his ears make him scream.

"Yah! It hurts!" But, he didn't let her go although she pulled his ears hardly. Jaehee trying hard with that until they arrived in the Jungwon's room. Jungwon throw her on his bed and close the door also locked it. Jaehee give him a glare. Jungwon approached her that sit on the edge of his bed. He was about to touch her legs when she suddenly put it up so he can't touch it.

"I said don't touch me." She said angrily. Jungwon shook his head. Her childish attitude still same. He didn't care about what she said. He wants to touch her legs again but Jaehee always put it on the air. Until...

...

Jaehee pov

I open my eyes widely when he suddenly trap me with his arms on my bed. What the... Now, I can't move side to side when he already infront of me. I can feel his breath. And my heart is beating faster than before. What should I do? I'm trying hard to not look at his eyes since I know he was staring at me.

"Jaehee, look at me." He said. But, I ignored and still look away. Suddenly his hand lifted my chin and look at him. I can see his eyes look at me with deeply. Oh my. Why should I do? My heart keep beating faster that makes me feel nervous around him. What happen?

"W-what are you doing?" I asked him. He suddenly smirked.

"Why are you red now?" He asked. Huh? I'm red. I frowned and my hand touch my face. Oh yeah. I feel that I'm red now because of the heat on my face. I look at him back. He still smirking.

"You perv!" I pushed him away from me make him fall beside me. I can heard he laughed. I look at him beside me. Yes. He laughed. I don't know. I'm feel something different inside my stomach. Am I feeling this again? No no no. Jaehee, you shouldn't. I sat up from my lay and was about to stand up. But, because of sharp pain on my legs, I sit back on his bed make him look at me but seriously tham before. He stand up from his lay and walk to his bathroom, I guess. After a few minutes, he came with a first aid on his hand and kneel infront of me.

"Don't move away. I'm trying to treat your wound." I don't know. I'm just nodded. He slowly treat my wound although I hissed because of the pain. He take out the glasses on my legs and put the alchohol to clean the wound until he bandaged my wound. I just watch with him doing. He looks like angel. That makes my heartbeat getting faster again.

"Are you already fall for me?" He suddenly asked. He caught me staring at him. I clear my throat because of that embarrassing moment.

"What? What should I? Waste my time only." I said and look away makes him chuckled.

"I'm done now." He said before stand up properly infront of me.

"Thanks." I said before stand up from my seat.

"You should be more careful after this." He advice me. I'm rolled my eyes and wanted to walk away. He stopped me again by grabbing my wrist again. I look at him with my right eyebrow raised. He didn't look at me and I was shocked after he pulled me into his hug.

"I miss you so much, Jaehee!" He said while rubbing my back. I feel the warm of his body and makes me comfortable and safe inside of this hug. What am I thinking about? I pulled away from the hug. And look away from his eyes.

"I should get back to my room. Goodnight." I said before walk out from his room without looking back at him. It is because I feel ache on my chest after the thing happen.

...

Jungwon pov

I just watch she walk out from my room. I feel so sad because of her coldness also when she pull away of our hug. Well, maybe she is still mad with us because we leaving her alone without bid a goodbye to her. Yes. I heard about that from Wonyoung. It makes me and my other members feel guilty because of that. I sighed. I just hope that she can be our cheerful girl like before.