01

"JISOOYAA!" My mother calls out as I stop a few steps away from the Hogwarts express

I turn to face her, "Eomma,"

"Take care huh," she mumbles as I smile and hug her.

"Eomma, don't worry. It's not the first time I'm going," I confessed letting her go with a smile.

"I know, but as a mum, I need to tell my child to take care." She nods and smiles back.

I gave her a short cheek kiss as Jennie's voice calls me from the compartment window. "Jisoo!"

We look at her and see her waving at me.

I turn towards eomma, "Eomma, I need to go now..."

"Yaa, you should..." She said with a sad smile.

"Eomma, I'll send letters, don't be sad, we'll meet soon," I assured her.

"Yaa, eat well ok? Take care of yourself and others!" She smiled brighter.

"Yaa eomma, I'll!" I hugged her one last time and mumbled, "I'll miss you and Appa so much."

"We'll miss you too."

We broke our hug as it was my time to leave.

I waved her goodbye and lugged my trunk through the train until I found the compartment and parked myself.

I opened the door and there sat 3 girls with beautiful smiles. Before I could say anything, I was crushed by bear hugs.

"Unnie, we missed you so much!" The three girls called out at the same time.

"I missed you all too!" I smiled and sat on the seat with Jennie, the other two sat in front of us.

"So unnie, how was your break?" Lisa asks with a smirk.

I gave her a flat smile, "Don't act like you three didn't come to my house at all,"

"Unnie, formalities." Rosé shrugged, smiling slyly.

"We all saw her laying on her bed and reading her 2 piles of books she took from the library." Jennie smiled rolling her eyes.

"Yaa yaa... At least I was doing something productive."

"Oof the Ravenclaw prefect just emerged into her," Lisa joked.

I glared at Lisa as a lady came by the door, "Anything off the trolley dears?"

"Yup!" Rosé stood up to buy. 

We shook our heads and I took my glasses out and the book I was reading.

Suddenly a loud tone came by the door, "Kim Jisoo!"

I looked up and there stood Jin totally crushing me into a hug without a warning. Ahh, my book closed! I didn't even place a bookmark!