09

"Ugh, I wish a big- big- big potion blast over professor Yg's face and he dies

"Ugh, I wish a big- big- big potion blast over professor Yg's face and he dies. I would myself do the honor to feed his body to Buckbeak, it could enjoy a little happy meal of that yg. He gives a lot of assignments!" Rubi rambles in frustration writing down her assignment paper.

"Wasn't this assignment from Monday?" I ask while chuckling as I settle on my bed in my night suit.

"Yeah, I was supposed to complete it yesterday but I had to go out with Cheryl." She spoke as she rolled her eyes. Oh, Cheryl.

Rubi and Cheryl have been together for the last 1 year. Both of them have been strong and compassionate about their relationship even though at first, Rubi regretted their first accidental kiss as she couldn't believe her sexuality. She began to ignore her but the tension between them flared and now they can't live without each other for more than a single minute around.

She kept her pen aside leaving a sigh. "She's turning 18 this month so I took her around if she could like something and I would buy her that secretly even though it's expensive."

"Aww, that's cute but did you get her what she wanted?" I ask her seeming curious.

Satisfaction twinkled in her eyes as Rubi stood up to bring up a box from her locker. She unraped the cover and revealed a beautiful green emerald dress gown which I suppose was Cheryl's homecoming dress.

"Is it Cheryl's homecoming dress??" I asked excitedly.

"Well, yeah... She wanted to buy this but it was expensive so I thought to give this as her birthday gift."

"That's adorable, she must be so lucky to have you!"

"That's the opposite way around. I'm lucky to have her."

"You both are really cute together. I'm so happy for you both." I smiled genuinely at her. She nods a thank you and turns back to keep the boxes back in her locker.

I wish I could have the same with someone. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Let's sit there," Rubi points at the Ravenclaw house seats of the Quidditch arena

"Umm, hope you don't mind but I promised Rm to sit with him for the game," I smile at her apologetically.