20

Lmao the last chapter got more comments than all the other chapters combined. Keep this energy going to let me keep up with my motivation.

Sorry if I'm being too inactive since I got into my last year of high school... I've lost a lot of readers lately but life goes on and l can't help...

Thank you to the ones still supporting my story! So here's the update.

Enjoy reading!

"Sit Still," I muttered while cleaning the blood on Jisoo's arm

"Sit Still," I muttered while cleaning the blood on Jisoo's arm. She straightened her back and continued to tap her foot.

Fuck, her anxiety is kicking in.

I kept the bloodied cotton and then took a fresh cotton applying antiseptic to it.

I slowly placed the cotton on her cut and she hissed in pain, turning her head away.

Something burned inside of me.

I cleaned her wound as soon and gently as I could while she kept her face away from my direction still tapping her foot on the floor.

"Stop."

She ignored me.

"Jisoo, I said stop moving." I hiss holding her leg while her head turned to me.

She looked at me in contempt, "Can you stop being so annoying?"

I scoffed, "Says the anxious one who literally injured herself scattering a window for Salazar's sake."

"I'm not anxious," she replies. "And what I did was the only way to get out of there."

"Doesn't take away from your terrible decision-making skills." I scoff wrapping a cloth around her arm then she jerks away her arm from my hold. I ignored her and took her arm again. "There were many ways to get out of there if you used your head."

"The door was jammed, my magic wasn't working, I pushed the door, I screamed but there was no one. Not a single person heard me, V."

"You could've called me," I said not realizing the words which came out, Jisoo stared at me as I added quickly, "Or Jennie or any of the elites."

She sighs rubbing her temple, "I left my phone in the bag."

Of course, it was in her bag.

"We have to tell this to Hagrid and the elites today." I sigh wrapping up the first aid box.

But soon Jisoo holds my shoulder, "No we can't."

Scrunching my eyebrows, "What do you mean we can't? You were locked inside a bathroom which would have been closed for I don't know months or maybe years. This isn't normal Jisoo. All these pranks aren't normal."

"I know..." she says. "Just not today. I don't want to ruin their night. After all these days we're at peace. I promise I'll tell them tomorrow just not today."