03

It was already the fourth day at Hogwarts

It was already the fourth day at Hogwarts. The last 3 days rushed by while submitting assignments for summer.

Now I was walking to professor IU's classroom as she had called me for some work.

Her classroom was on the other side of the Castle. As it was Lunch, I had time to meet the girls after.

Professor IU is the housemaster of our house. She's the youngest teacher working here currently and is one of the kindest teachers we have.

Many students have their undying love for her even though they know the age difference.

Half of the school believed that she was single and the other half believed that she was married. Well, have you ever seen a professor being married at Hogwarts before?

I don't even know if our professors have a family with 3-4 kids or not, most of their ages are quite past 50 but who knows?

I was already near her classroom but early. It looked like she was somewhere else so I waited outside.

I leaned against the wall and took out my wand trying to practice the spell in mind that I learned today.

I found a small rock near the grass as I pointed my wand towards it.

"Avifors," I whisper.

The small lifeless rock turns into a moving bird. A smile crept through my face.

The bird moves its arms slowly taking flight. It flew and sat in my hand. According to its appearance, it looked like a male.

"Hello, little birdie." I smile at him. I wish I had a few seeds or something for him.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps from the other class around the hallway. Out of curiosity, I made my way to the class. Why would someone be here during lunch and in an old classroom?

I moved to the door and I saw a shadow of someone moving inside the class. The little birdie followed me behind.

I slowly moved inside following the shadow clutching my wand tightly.

When I went in, the shadow moved through the class. The classroom was dark and dusty, with few rays of sunshine coming through the window.

I went to the end of the classroom but there was no one. Suddenly I feel someone behind me.

Gathering all my courage, I turn to face them pointing my wand. "Ohh it's you." I take a sigh of relief when I see V's familiar face.

"What are you doing here?" He whispers.

"I saw a shadow of someone moving here so being a prefect I followed to catch the person... but what are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I- I was walking through the hallway and I saw you walking to this abounded classroom so I followed."