38

I walk through the empty hallways of Hogwarts

The amount of trust I have in my invisibility cloak had to be studied. This shit has been my only hope to not get expelled.

Everyone is asleep.

Not a single elite other than me is awake.

Reason?

Hagrid.

I knew he had something to do with the tea he made all the elites drink in his cottage.

You all would be wondering how the hell am I awake. Well... my dearest best friend Jimin drank my tea and boom here I am all in my glory walking to the headmaster's office.

I had to tell the headmaster everything. Even how Hagrid just used a sleeping potion on us!

There's no way I could enter the Headmaster's office without passing the security. Think V, think. What happened to your intelligent brain?

I smack my head. Why the hell am I talking like Jin hyung?

I shook my head and started walking to the other side of the building. Professor Bang might help.

I should probably go to Yg but nah, it's past bedtime and I don't wanna lose my hearing before I'm even out of high school.

So I knocked on Professor Bang's room.

After a few grunts and yawns later, he opened the door, "Yg, you better give me a fat reason behind today's arrival." For Salazar's sake- Professor Yg?

I stood there stunned as I peeked my head out of the invisibility cloak, professor lazily opened his eyes and they grew big staring at me, "Taehyung!" he whisper-yelled before pulling me inside his room.

He closed the door and sighed before looking at me while walking towards me. "What are you doing here?"

"I- uh-"

"You know, you could have been caught!" he rants as I stay silent. "You kids have no fear, I must say. By the way, why are you here?" he raises his eyebrows.

"I-"

"Why the hell are your eyes so red?" he scoffs and I roll my eyes as he continues, "Have you been crying?"

"Well, I need to talk to you," I say changing the subject, "but I guess you were expecting someone.." I taunt.

"Who?" he's confused.

"Professor Yg?" I surrender myself before dropping the invisibility cloak on his desk.

"I was not expecting him- Uh- never mind, ignore what I said."

"Well, you were," I whisper as he raises his eyebrows.

"No I wasn't." he points his wand.

"Well okay," I put away his wand.