10

"Catch the ball you pabo!" I yelled at Jimin, flying back to my position

"Yo, calm your tits Tae," He smiled and threw the ball back at me. Idiot.

I caught it and glared at him. Before I could throw the ball he flew to me, "let's take a break, I'm extremely, horribly, and worstly tired!"

He made those irritated puppy eyes and begged until I agreed. Once, we were back on the benches, resting and drinking water, Jimin shoves me suddenly spilling the water out of my mouth. This bitch-

"For Salazar's sake, what the fu-"

"Shhh," he shushed me pointing at the other side of the benches.

"What?" I snapped looking at him not caring about what he saw. He shook his head and took my face turning towards where he was looking.

"Jisoo and Rosé are here-" where? I quickly glanced there and saw Jisoo and Rosé talking to Rm who was standing there with his broomstick.

"Why do you care? They just came to see Ravenclaw's practice," I snort and turned my gaze as they were sitting on Ravenclaw's side.

"Uhuh, Jisoo just waved at me," he chuckled and waved at her.

I rolled my eyes and kept ignoring their existence. Suddenly Jimin pulls my arm. "What?"

"Let's go there," he grinned.

"No-"

"Pleaseeeeee," he whined.

"I know you desperately want to talk to Rosé but no." Whipped cream.

"I hate you," he dead panes and then continues, "Tae please get your ugly ass up!"

"No, Jimin. We can't leave practice while Yoongi is out for housework." I reasoned and tightened my leg pads.

"Ok, stay here I'm going!" He stomped his foot and walked to the stairs.

I waved at him and saw him glaring at me from the corner of his eyes.