17

I was going to a party filled with quidditch players and their dates

Yep.

Because maybe Griffindor won the match and I lost the deal.

Yeah, that's that.

I'm not proud of it but still, the deal was fun.

Jennie grins at me as I meet her down the stairs. She eyes my black off-shoulder dress which reached my mid-thigh.
"You look absolutely gorgeous."

"And you look hot," I remark at her black bodycon dress covering her curves while a slit shows her toned leg.

"Uhu, we both look hot as fuck."

Her comment made me chuckle and we made our way to the hall where the party was going to be organized.

Lisa and Rosé were already there since Lisa's team was celebrating and she needed a companion to be with her.

You guys would be wondering how I ended up going there. Well, the answer is. I'm going to the party as Silas's date. Yes, he asked me to be his date for my lost attempted deal with him. Maybe it was my idiotic attempt to be cool and accept his deal but the idea of a party seemed pretty good.

Jennie and Yoongi were each other's date for today while the other boys were tagging along as Quidditch players. They knew I was attending but what they didn't know was- I was attending as someone's date for the night.

"You're going to be a big shocker for everyone at the party tonight," Jennie states holding her dress as it was long.

"Well, I did shock myself and ended up here. It's going to be okay I guess." I mutter.

"You sure about that?"

Thinking about Elite's reaction?

No

I shrug and jennie sighs. She holds me stop before we enter the hall, "No overthinking, just enjoying?" she asks.

I stare at her then nod smiling.

Enjoy the night, that's it.