16

There were probably two things I was probably sure of from this mess

One, Lisa would do anything to play Quidditch.

And two,

I may fall anytime on the ground from the lack of sleep. I miss my daily long night's sleep.

The carnival preparations and homecoming stuff is wrecking my mind.

"You're silent today," Rosé remarks writing the number of carnival tents being placed.

"Just thinking," about homecoming. How am I supposed to survive this shit while a psychopath is planning our murders?

I glanced at Hagrid who was also with us, examining the tents and rides. I know he's still questioning David but who knows maybe David has blurted some stuff out?

"Hey, Hagrid?"

"7 hours and 45 mins," he said without looking up.

"What?"

"That's how long you lasted without asking for the case," he says earning a chuckle from Rosé.

"I didn't even say, I was going to ask you that!" I protested even though he was right.

"Kid, I know you and I handled many kids of your age," he pocketed his watch and glanced up.

"I was just curious you know,"

"Don't concern yourself on this case Jisoo, we're handling it."

"it does involve me," I exclaimed. I might end up 6 feet under and no one would know if I was singing in my bathroom or reading a book in the library!

"It's a mess and there's no solid evidence, there's no one we can trust in."

"So whom should we trust?"

"You can trust elites more than anyone," Hagrid said, "But not others."

That makes me blank completely.

It was not my plan to sit on the bleachers and watch the players play in the air

But I'm a good person.