28

"Gone?" Rosé repeated

"Gone?" Rosé repeated. "What do you mean gone?"

I had just seen David a couple hours ago, talking to his friends in the hallway. I've been keeping tabs on him after what he did to Lisa.

"Just gone. He's not in the school, anywhere. He didn't leave a note, no one knows where he is, and he's not picking up his phone," hagrid said, dragging a hand through his hair, which was already messy enough.

"Do the other elites know?" I asked.

Hobi replied. "I've called them but they don't know about him yet."

Liars.

Yoongi texted Jennie a while ago, they were with Hagrid.

I share a brief look with Jennie. The math ain't mathing.

"Okay... But what about the guards? No one saw him?" Rosé asks.

Hagrid shook his head, "Nothing... No one saw him."

V arrived at the same moment making his way to us before nodding at Hagrid and giving me a glance.

I almost forgot, he wanted to meet.

Hagrid started to speak again but was interrupted by an announcement.

"Attention students and teachers, there's an important announcement." Professor Bang spoke.

The whole great hall went silent.

"Everyone is expected to leave for their dorms in the next 10 mins and shut their windows. The headmaster has canceled today's left out schedule due to sudden conflicts in school property. I may request everyone to leave for their dorms immediately."

What the heck is happening?

"Shit," Hagrid cursed and we all look at him. The other elites arrive by the doors.

"What's going on?" Jin asks as he looks around the student body leaving the great hall.

"It's the headmaster. He's going to release dementors-"

Dementors?

"Dementors?" Jimin scoffs, "What the hell made him choose them out of all the creatures and for what?"

"The ball is in 3 days, Hogwarts needs protection." Hagrid explains.

"Protection from what?" Jungkook questions and we all look at Hagrid.

He blinks then looks around, "I'll tell you all later- Get the students to their dorms immediately!" by that he leaves as he walks past Yoongi and Rm.

"What the hell is going on?" Yoongi exclaims, "and why the hell, Hagrid was in such hurry?"

"We don't know anything." Jennie tells him, "Just for the information, David Miller is gone and Headmaster is releasing the dementors."

"Dementors?" Rm questions, "Those are called when there's an escape from prison or a death in the school."