05

Jisoo and I entered the three broomsticks together as the other members were sitting together, smiling at each other

Jimin's eyes caught us and he spoke "Oh, Tae and Jisoo are here."  

They all look up with wide eyes. "You both were together?" Jennie asks.

"Yeah," Jisoo answered sitting beside Lisa while I walked to the other side to sit beside Jungkook.

They all nod and then continue to drink their butterbeer. Jimin and Jungkook gave me teasing stares whereas Jin was somewhat glaring.

"V, I don't see any bag of shoes you got?" Jimin asks placing his arm around my shoulder. What?

"What shoes?" I mutter, disgusted by their looks.

His eyes get widen as he speaks, "You went to buy shoes right? That's when you let us come here so you could get them."  Merlin's beard! I literally forgot about the reason I told them to follow Jisoo.

"Uh... Ah Yaa the shoes were sold out so I returned without them." I muttered quickly taking a sip of my butterbeer.

"Aha ok," Jimin nods then smirks. Jerk.

I shook my head and took another sip of my butterbeer, thinking about the current scenario. The fact that Jisoo happens to be the one to be in this.

I've known Jisoo since we were babies, so basically, we grew up together until we were at Hogwarts. We used to be good friends and we're close. But after what happened a few years ago we stopped talking to each other. I was the one to stop... She has no idea why I became distant from others.

At first, she tried to talk to me but I ignored her all the time. Months passed and she got used to it. During our second year here, we became total strangers but she was still the same person when I was not the same.

I'm not a shy person or anything but from some past experiences, I didn't want to engage with others. So I didn't. I stopped talking with most of people and kept everything to myself. I was grateful that my friends still stuck together by my side and didn't push me away.

I talk to most of the guys when needed and try to talk to girls. Jisoo is most certainly the least I talk to. But after what happened yesterday... I got a little, only a little huh, just a little concerned... about her being alone.

She saw someone moving in an abounded class for Salazar's sake.

I know it's not that big deal but we're living in Hogwarts so what do I expect?

I turned my gaze to Jisoo again, she was smiling at what the girls were talking about.

I don't know what am I doing.

I finished my butterbeer as Lisa stood up to speak, "Now next stop to Honeydukes!"

"Omg, I'm getting the chocolate wand!" Rosé squeals in excitement. Jimin walks to her with a smile.

I know this idiot has had a thing for her since year 5 but his guts and his father are the main reasons he's still silent.

His dad was the head of a wealthy wizarding family and one of the governors of the school. My dad and his dad were really close during their Hogwarts era as dad had described their friendship. But at some point, his family was one of the reasons Jimin's dad had to be careful with his choices. Reminds me of Malfoy's story but in a different way.

Don't blame me, I'm kind of an observant person, even though I've been quiet for most, I really catch up on small things to understand. It's just the problem that is with me which is hard to understand myself.

I went closer to the door and stood up to see people moving and passing by each other.

Suddenly a flash glows by my side. I look down to see Jisoo standing with a camera. Why is it always her?

"What are you doing?" I hissed at her as others were busy taking sweets.

"I took a picture of you." She says looking at the Camera as the polaroid comes out.

"Why did you take that?" I ask looking at the freshly printed polaroid she had in her hand.

"For memories?" She says raising her eyebrow.

"You're really weird you know that?" I ask her.

"Well, being normal is overrated." She shrugs and walks back to the others.

I roll my eyes and follow her back to the others.

"Can you pack me 3 pieces of pumpkin pastry," Jennie tells the old man who was supposedly the owner.

I went to the shelf near Namjoon hyung who was searching for something. I glanced at the box which says "chocolate frogs." I took a few boxes in and kept them on the cart.

Jungkook came running with fudge flies and candy sticks to Hobi hyung. Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung took Choco balls and Acid pops for themselves.

I glanced at Jimin and Rosé who had a full basket of different sweets. Looking at the candies and other stuff there were Toffees, sugared butterfly wings, Ice mice, Jelly slugs, peppermint Toads, blood-flavored lollipops, chocolate skeletons, shock-o-chocs, skelet- ok there's a lot more and I can't read all those for Salazar's sake.

I glanced at the other side, Lisa was tasting the stuff and then packing the delicious ones. She does that every time.

I glanced at Jisoo this time who was taking pictures of everyone while munching choco balls on other hand.

"Yo brother, have some." Jennie came to me holding the chocolate wand and I took a bite of it, nodding it was good.

Lisa glanced at me and then cracked up into a chuckle. I glared at her, instead.

Why is she chuckling?

I walked to the glass door of the store and saw that I had a chocolate streak on the corner of my mouth. Eh.

I quickly rubbed it off and turned back to see her turning around while chuckling with Jisoo at me.

I rolled my eyes and kept myself away from others till everyone was done with their candy shopping.

°*°*°*°*°

Taehyung's pov here...

Vote and comment if you all liked it!