39

It's hard to breathe

My chest aches.

My limbs are numb.

It's freezing.

Where the hell am I?

A series of coughs interrupted. I felt like puking.

Slowly my eyes opened as I took deep breaths. It wasn't the Ravenclaw dormitory.

"Oh, you're awake." Cheryl's quirky voice comes from behind.

I glance back while shivering. What's the temperature? -2??

It's freaking cold here.

"Where are we?" I croak, hardly breathing. I try to sit up but fail.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," she chuckles.

"That's not funny," I grumble.

She smirks and walks towards me. I quickly searched for my wand but it wasn't there. What the heck?

"Searching for this?" Cheryl raises her eyebrows twirling my wand in her hand.

My eyebrows knit and words die. Shit.

I try to get up again but she rolls her wand at me, "Imperio,"

Not that spell.

I scream as my body flies in the air and drops to the other side of the room. Cheryl chuckles and follows me bending to my level as she rests her arms on her knees, tsking at me, "Feeling helpless? Tsk tsk, oh my poor Jisoo."

"Cheryl, why are you doing this?" I hardly mutter. My throaty voice made it roughly audible. I hold my side and lean against the wall breathing hard, the whole room's icy.

Cherly pokes her wand at my neck as I gulp holding her eyes. She ignores my question and scoffs, "How does it feel huh? How does it feel to tremble in fear, coldness huh? How does it feel to be helpless and powerless? Huh Jisoo?" she grits pocking the wand harder, "How does it feel like how my mother felt Jisoo?"

I hold her wand and push it away, "Your Mother deserved it."

She jerks away from my hold and clutches my throat with her bare hands. Her wand lying beside her, "I am. Going to. Kill. you. Myself. And you'll get what your mother deserved and not my mother." I choke as tears form at the corner of my eyes.

"Don't y-you... think- you Ah- should grant me m-my last wish before d..dying?" I stutter as her hold loosens.

She huffs, "You're right, I should but that does not contain running away." she clutches her wand and then points at the chair in the middle.

I was lifted by a spell and placed in the chair. My hands and legs were tied.

"What's your last wish?" she asks impatiently.