21

Hii, I've already written this story so don't worry, I'll post the chapters. I also had started working on a new story but I would leave it to you guys if you all are comfortable reading my work in the future.

These are a work of fiction so I don't want anyone to compare them to reality.

Also thanks for commenting, everyone! Your comments are appreciated ^_^

Here's another update!

"YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOUR TUX YET?" the letter growls with my dearest mother's voice

"YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOUR TUX YET?" the letter growls with my dearest mother's voice. "YOUR SISTER TOLD ME YOU HAVEN'T DECIDED YOUR DATE TOO?"

I groan again placing my head against the wall.

"Don't ugh me, Mr. Kim Taehyung! You're a prefect, you have responsibilities!" She says and then her voice suddenly softens, "Did Jisoo choose her date?"

Oh, how can I forget her soft spot for Jisoo?

Her dearest daughter from another mother.

Or maybe I should say, two friends who are married in imagination. Yes, both mine and Jisoo's mother have been best friends for more than half of their lives. I still doubt how they didn't end up with each other and ended up with our dads... I roll my eyes and answer knowing how that would make my mother sad.

"Yes," I mutter and she sighs.

"Son, you have to make the right choices. The ball is a week and you don't have a date nor a tux."

"Mom, I'll take care of everything," I reason glancing at the flying letter.

"You better." she sighs again. "I know how you've changed in the past few years... And everything has been so quick I didn't realize you grew up, son..." her voice cracks. Don't tell me she's crying.

"You're crying?" I ask.

"Oh shut up, nothing has made this woman cry! Not even good food." she snickers. "okay, back to the topic. I want you to have the last years of Hovwarts to the fullest. Maybe I've not been there for you when you needed me but remember I'm always there and your dad too."

I sigh, glancing up at the sky, "I know Mom, I know."

"You better." She says. "I want my babies to be happy. You both are brave and we are proud of you."

"Yeah," I nod.

"Okay, gotta go, your dad will be back from work soon." She says. "Be ready to talk to him, he's been asking for you to pick his letters."

"Yeah, I'll do," Not.

"We love you," I can feel the smile in her words, "And for the love of God, don't forget to buy a tux today itself!" I hummed and then the letter burned into flames.

I sighed and turned back from the balcony.

Dad's letters can kiss my ass.

As soon as I entered back into my dorm, I tossed my phone on my bed.